1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Twister

2. The Macho King's rating of the film Twister

2 & a half stars... movie is really starting to show it's age, but it does have some fun moments... extra half a star for Philip Seymour Hoffman.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Twister

Still worth a watch since it was one of the first major CGI effect catastrophe movies but it seems like the script was thrown into the twister too as it is a mess about two old lovers that reunite in the eye of the storm. Dialogue consist mostly of people screaming towards the wind-machine. Hard to hate Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt as the leads.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Twister

This movie was so bad that I actually stopped watching movies in the theater for a long time. The utter pointlessness and spectacle for the sake of spectacle sickened me.

5. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Twister

Watch for the stellar effects, nothing else.

6. Tutu888's rating of the film Twister

While the plot is clear within five minutes action scenes are good, although overdone.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Twister

Malgré des personnages et des situations stéréotypés, les effets spéciaux époustouflants donnent au film, un certain intérêt et procurent un sympathique moment de distraction... www.cinefiches.com

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film Twister

Our bin blew over last week. Pretty scary.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Twister

This is a very entertaining film from when Hollywood blockbusters were good and one of the better disaster films ever made. Plus Philip Seymour Hoffman is golden in this film.

10. Irma Vep's rating of the film Twister

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Twister

I bet this was shown in so many high school science classes.

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Twister

13. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Twister

14. cmuela's rating of the film Twister

the cast was on point, but omggg so lame.

15. A47's rating of the film Twister

Did JJ Abrams work on this movie? I'd bet so...

16. maudiniz's rating of the film Twister

17. Junda Mane's rating of the film Twister

Childhood favourite, I became obsessed with Tornadoes and read every book I could find on the subject matter in my school library after watching this.

18. mfg's rating of the film Twister

Once again, childhood makes me love this movie, maturity makes me hate it. The fact that I one day want to be Aunt Mae probably means I like it more than I dislike it.

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Twister

20. Steve's rating of the film Twister

Not a great film, seriously, but still a pleasure

21. jon bruenning's rating of the film Twister

This movie was on the television when I first got laid.

22. Joe Bowman's rating of the film Twister

I can't decide. 1 star or 5? Do you think it's really just Helen Hunt's hormones that are causing those cyclones? Have I watched too much Hitchcock?