1. Kristof's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Masterpiece and showpiece of their brilliant mise-en-scene.

2. Juan Javier's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

3. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

BEST COTILLARD EVER. Vu les lois, qu'un directeur dans une usine mette ses ouvriers en concurrence dans une telle arène de jeux du cirque, est peu pensable en Belgique ou en France. Dilemme féroce et cruel parfaitement conté. === Given the laws, would a factory manager put his workers in competition in such a circus arena is unthinkeable in Belgium or France. Ferocious and cruel dilemma perfectly told.

4. Fredunchis's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

In a simple way, this film transmit the despair of this woman

5. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

6. tubbssw's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

The basic plot idea is quite simple but the excellent screenplay adds a couple of extra layers. To make it work however, and to avoid over sentimentality it needed a performance from someone with the class of Marion Cotillard and she delivers in spades.

7. Myra's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Well done, acted story line excellent too.

8. diane38's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Brillant story told with suspense, passion, integrity and compassion. The actors were authentic. Beautifully filmed. I would watch it again and recommend it as a tale of survival.

9. gfxalchemist's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Marion Cotillard gives a performance which alone carries this film. The performances between the actors kept me engaged watching these characters reacting to such a strong plot device. The cinematography did not take center stage over the actor interactions in any way, I really got lost in the story.

10. RHPC's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Great performance by Marion Cotillard. This is definitely a social-realist film, full of the tough decisions that everyone has to face, where no outcome is ideal. Nothing comes easily for its main characters.

11. lindsey.matchell's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

This movie was incredible!! Sandra, played by Marion, gave a compelling and talented performance. Despite the movie being foreign, I believe the plot line deals with many of the issues going on in current society. Having to rely on others to make sacrifices in order to save her job made the film endearing and somewhat relatable. The cinematography and visuals were awesome. I would highly recommend watching this movie

12. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

13. Tyler Tripp's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

The Dardenne's realist portrayal of optimism is one of the most uplifting underdog tales to date. Cotillard shines as the clinically depressed "Sandra", posturing her hunched anxiety with a tersely awkward tongue. Her dourness is so engrained in the film that when she finally does manage to smile, it perfectly blends a joyous visceral punch in the gut with the films final enlightening moments of hope and humanity.

14. askapsaskis's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

I don't even know how to talk about this one (though I suppose that's always the case, creativity and language being (some of) my weak areas). It has a very narrow focus (when understood as a series of events) but the issues raised by this film are vast and fundamental to the way we live day-to-day. [cont. in comments]

15. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

16. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

no question_i'm voting for Sandra ( Marion) wow intense

17. branmccray5@gmail.com's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

This movie wasn't what i expected it to be. By looking at the picture it seemed to be a really good movie. the first thing i didn't like was the fact that i had to read subtitles for the entire movie. Then, the main character walked around in self pity the entire time. there were a million different ways to handle the situation, instead she was selfish and only thought about herself. In the end she still lost.

18. Nickel's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

finally some good fucking food (2-3 watchable movies a month isn't worth the price)

19. Eva Cosac's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

20. kartina obskura's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Marion is impressive! Dardenne brothers are among the best filmmakers alive.

21. lbunuel's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Similar to Costa-Gavras' The Ax, but instead of stylizing its leftist critique with humor, it does so with old-fashioned humanism. I like most films by the Dardennes, but this one left me dry: its pretense realism couldn't hide the clear staging & the script was schematic - the actions all lead to a neat little ideological package. Even Cotillard's extraordinary acting only serves to "make a point".

22. 丹尼斯's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

23. Oneb's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Brilliant example of private enterprise humiliating and penalising workers for the 2008 financial crash. (Interesting to compare a government acting similarly in Ken Loach's "I, Daniel Blake".).

24. The Macho King's rating of the film Two Days, One Night

Solid performance by Morion Cotillard. Decent movie for what it is, but it isn't a great film. Feels a little by the numbers in a way.