1. Aardsy's rating of the film Two for the Road

Relationships are a bitch.

2. Chichago_'s rating of the film Two for the Road

It's interesting yet heartbreaking to see how their relationship develops from time to time. All Joanna wants is a time for both of them.

3. quiteemotional's rating of the film Two for the Road

her outfits get the third star yas

4. clara m's rating of the film Two for the Road

this was good but if thats what long term relationships are like then...................... huh

5. letters never sent's rating of the film Two for the Road

I think it's a bit heartbreaking to know this is one of my mum's favourite films -- knowing how tumultuous her own marriage turned out to be.

6. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Two for the Road

Una buena película acerca de los altibajos y sinsabores de la vida en pareja. El guión tiene una estructura temporal realmente audaz, que a ratos genera algo de confusión, sin consecuencias graves. Finney y Hepburn tienen química, pero la película, a mi juicio, peca de reiterativa, rizando el rizo infinitamente.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Two for the Road

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1PV

8. DaisyJ's rating of the film Two for the Road

Aside from "Wait Until Dark", this is my favorite Audrey Hepburn film...and I've seen almost all of them! The non-linear storytelling confused me as a kid but when I saw it again as an adult, it made perfect sense. Two people meet, fall in love then we see the deterioration of their marriage through flashbacks/flashforwards. The score is also one of the most memorable parts of the movie.

9. DSPRKY's rating of the film Two for the Road

PASSPORT TO A ROCKY RELATIONSHIP

10. jaime's rating of the film Two for the Road

finally a pairing with Audrey that works in my opinion. The "old bickering married couple" bit wears a bit thin but something under it all makes this nice. Even though it's mostly depressing on the top.

11. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Two for the Road

As in "The Bad And The Beautiful," the musical score of "Two For The Road" is a crucial component. It adds layers to scenes and makes them appear more deeply felt. Both films have serious flaws (in this case, Finney's boorish performance and the over-scaled performances of Bron, Daniels and their daughter), however, in the end, the haunting music floods the holes and fills them in.

12. J. Rameau's rating of the film Two for the Road

One of my favorite films ever. This is one of those films people need to deconstruct its editing and storytelling method. Its a fun ride without taking a linear structure to storytelling. And even though they use the same musical motif throughout the film, I like melody alot.

13. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Two for the Road

The stages of a relationship shown with lots of charm. From a narrative standpoint it might be a bit muddled, but Hepburn and Finney give the right touch of wit, chemistry, cynicism and joie de vivre for all to be pleased.

14. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Two for the Road

Original narrative, suggestive screenplay and two overwhelmingly powerful performances by A. Hepburn and A. Finney.

15. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Two for the Road

A really adorable and mature view of marriage with fantastic performances from Albert Finney and Audrey Hepburn!

16. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film Two for the Road

"If there's one thing I really despise, it's an indispensable woman."

17. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Two for the Road

The more Audrey Hepburn movies I see, the more I wonder why I stil haven't seen yet her whole filmography. Masterpiece.

18. RoseDarling's rating of the film Two for the Road

A bit over long, but very daring for a director who rose to prominence during the Golden Age. Hearing someone call the elegant Ms. Hepburn "bitch" (and not just once, but twice!) is quite something in itself.

19. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Two for the Road

The definitive romantic comedy/drama. Audrey's best performance.

20. Nosada's rating of the film Two for the Road

21. Klara Tavakoli Goesche's rating of the film Two for the Road

If I had to pick only one film - that I've watched countless times and that I would carry with me to the end - as my favorite film of all, it would be "Two For The Road". Sometimes we can't explain why a film resonates with us in some ways more than others... I just love this one.