1. Macarena Barros's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

Profoundly beautiful film about music, love (communal & familial), cultural identity, and nature. An absolutely unique, deeply moving and breathtaking vision and artwork - one that I will not soon forget.

2. Alexzander Reichley's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

I enjoyed the opportunity to see Mongolian culture and how it has gone through recent changes. Revolutions have the ability to transform old customs into unrecognizable ones by imposing new rules in written and spoken language and music as we see on her journey to restore a piece of her forgotten culture.

3. Mark Smith's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

4. Ider's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

үзэсгэлэн гоо уран бүтээл гэж энийг л хэлэх байхдаа, маш агуу юмаа, баярлалалаа

5. tonnu108's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

6. easypz's rating of the film Two Horses of Genghis Khan

A tonic. I like quiet films, set in more grounded cultures than mine. Grateful to Byambasuren Davaa & Urna Chahar-Tugchi for introducing me to Mongolian life. Urna reflects: "Old things are destroyed so that something new can evolve. Is that loss justified?" Not if it's sweeping & indiscriminate. The new then builds on nothing. I was moved when Urna finally coaxed memory & song from the grandmother on "her mountain."