1. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

Cool car movie. And where else are you going to find a movie starring James Taylor or Dennis Wilson. I'm guessing this is there only film credit.

2. Cristiano's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

3. Anna's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

"Here's to your destruction." "Same to you."

4. Sean's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

Cars have never sounded so good in probably the best road movie ever made. James Taylor and Dennis Wilson in their only acting roles takes us on a journey across country as they race against another driver to Washington. The Winner gets the loser's car.I was quite surprised at how much I loved this film and the realness of it.

5. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

The still is so good. Makes me curious about the film!

6. captain's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

Wow. Was expecting B-movie fun. But what I got was by far the best road movie I've ever seen. And far beyond. "Bresson on wheels" is surprisingly not that bad of a tagline

7. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

great film, stephen shore meets robert bresson aesthetically.

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

9. yaga's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

one simple great film for more than simple reasons

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

A movie about incommunicability. Monte Hellman/Albert Camus : same fight. Highly recommended.

11. Dave's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

A lonely, lonely movie telling a very lonely tale. I'm not quite sure how that I can even properly rate this one. Seems like it needs multiple viewings, but I do know that I liked it and was drawn into the story, even if it does move at a VERY languid pace.

12. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

I was actually expecting a lot more. There just wasn't enough plot; characters were wonderful but felt over developed. There was one shot that I really loved-- the girl getting on the motorcycle was really super duper. Plus, James Taylor uttered the phrase "mother fucker"

13. Alex Mamontoff's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

'easy rider' for the seveties, when it became painfully obvious that nothing's ever going to change.

14. Sttevam Muraro's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

15. Jesus Miguel's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

16. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

This movie has bunch of weirdest characters I've ever seen on the screen and it works for the movie!

17. Francisco R.'s rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

Eliding notions of identity and direction in its characters, Hellman and the wonderful scriptwriting duo explore the road trip dynamics with such tact and insight we ultimately understand their intentions are far more ambitious than they seem, and their success lies in the simplicity and sheer elegance of their craft.

18. E AP's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

I guess freedom truly is an illusion wrapped up in impossibility.

19. bucketsofpain's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

"Make it three yards, motherfucker, and we'll have us an automobile race."

20. Zac Zellers's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

this movie felt very real and genuine, unlike 'easy rider' which, to me, felt posturing and pretentious. this movie is mesmerizing because of how artlessly everything is pulled off. i feel very inspired by this one.

21. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

What an odd film... Still not sure what to make of the last 15 minutes

22. chanandre's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

23. PlanetX1's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop

how does a film with two non-actors and only two other actual actors, that has very minimal dialogue, doesn't use an actual score, and runs for over two hours become a classic? simple: it's that good. "contemplative" cinema, indeed.

24. Rolph90's rating of the film Two-Lane Blacktop