1. Matt Richards's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

I had high hopes for this but it just plays flat and with the same pace throughout. Odd to not capitalise on the weed gag either. Standard run-of-the-mill comedy that is well cast and beautifully shot but fails to deliver. Nice referencing gag from one of the cast about Romanian cinema always being drab and depressing though. 2.5 stars

2. Ruxandra Bunea's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

4. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

I think that for this type of comedy long uncut shots worked for the best, letting the actors improvise and letting me analyse the frame when I got bored, which was kinda often because of the dialogue

5. ada stan's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

6. ionu's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

3.25, it felt a little outdated, but still good. Kudos to Papadopol!

7. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

(3.5) It has its share of comic situations.

8. grotesc's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

9. saitosouta's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

"Marfa și banii" better sequel or reinterpretation of American bromance comedy in better way than "Acasă la tata." Instead of casual misoginy, there is bitter situation of decliened rural city (I thought of Detroit-like but where is this?) with Ana Draghici's sophisticated cinematography & bitter sense like "I know it's miserable to say I miss old days but If I don't say that I can't stand this misery" Good dramedy.

10. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

It seems like they are too sad to be funny. Or not sad enough to turn it into dark humor.

11. Alex's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

12. Anca.'s rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

13. Cristian Necsulescu's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

Comic, light, benign, well-acted; low-key indie, universal story. Standing on the shoulders of Caragiale, Negoescu had the nose for sniffing out the centrality of man in places that are usually understood by fellow man as forgotten and out of time. 3.5

14. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

15. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

.5 funny stuff from time to time

16. Sere-chan's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets

Kind of a subject taken on from "Stuff and Dough" ("Marfa și banii"), at least that is the feeling I firstly got, given the fact that it has quite the same casting (Dragoș Bucur and Alexandru Papadopol), a short refference to Cristi Puiu's movie, and a trip to Bucharest involved. Overall I liked the film, it is funny, mellow, and reflects the odd subculture of Romania (which is why it will be harshly criticised).

17. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Two Lottery Tickets