1. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Two Night Stand

I really love Analeigh Tipton, but this movie is garbage.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Two Night Stand

3. inggridnovaleta's rating of the film Two Night Stand

4. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Two Night Stand

I really love Miles Teller, but this movie is garbage.

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film Two Night Stand

This is probably the most poorly-written movie I've ever watched.

6. TheIB's rating of the film Two Night Stand

7. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Two Night Stand

uhmmm...this was annoyingly bad

8. Hayat's rating of the film Two Night Stand

9. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Two Night Stand

A good romantic comedy that doesn't have the majority of the clichés normally these kind of films have.

10. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Two Night Stand

A harmless romantic movie that does it's job well. I thought there were some good moments in this movie and well worth the watch.

11. Kamran's rating of the film Two Night Stand

By gleaning over major points of development, the film uses an original plot to repeat all the same notes hit by previous romantic comedies. Nothing new or interesting here. 53/100 - Mediocre

12. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Two Night Stand

Two stars just for Miles Teller's face. The girl is whiney and annoying.

13. tayli's rating of the film Two Night Stand

14. robin's rating of the film Two Night Stand

The script is painfully cliche but the leads do manage to bring some spirit into it.

15. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Two Night Stand

I laughed a couple of times, and found them both likeable enough. A lot of it is unoriginal, but it goes alright. Probably won't ever see it again in my life, but don't regret giving it a watch on a Sunday evening.

16. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Two Night Stand

I would give it 5 stars just because it was exactly what I needed. A sloppy cliché- romantic comedy, not much to think about, not much to pay attention to. Just a nice movie to take my mind off some things...

17. disonaur's rating of the film Two Night Stand

18. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Two Night Stand

The night stand with no walk of shame and the addition of about every humiliating and fearful around-a-stranger-I-just-slept-with sort of episodes. Both leads do it with style and charisma and we do root for them. Miles Teller has really grown-up since 'The Spectacular Now' and this definitely has its moments, but unfortunately that lame ending sort of destroys everything that it precedes.

19. f-nanda's rating of the film Two Night Stand

Lock me up with Miles Teller for 1001 nights!

20. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Two Night Stand

21. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Two Night Stand

Since seeing him in the "frat-boy" comedies such as Project X, 21 & Over, and That Awkward Moment, Miles Teller has seriously grown up -- and in the best possible ways -- as an actor. He shines here with Analeigh Tipton in a charming and disarming demeanor that is pleasant to experience, as if in the room with him yourself. It is a natural, funny, Breakfast-Club-esque film that deserves attention. See it for sure.