1. Superfrog's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Ok, but the surreal aspects and the pseudo intellectualism does not bring much fore and seems to be a device without much of a purpose. The end scene is the highpoint, and it feels like this would have been much better as a short where the slight shortcomings in delivery would have been not only tolerable but nearly desirable.

2. Feng Ling's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

went downhill after a purrfect start and punny title until the danceoff. all dis for a metaphor of someone overcoming identity/mid-life crisis? "you met someone intelligent and funny... but feel a pebble in your shoe" jelly much? complain how everyone keep talking to one other and proceed to go on for another minute can't stand diegetic piano pieces w/o showing hands (but sure there's time for unnecessary flashbacks)

3. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Quintessentially French. Sometimes that's a good thing; here it's well... it's like a pebble... Luna Picoli-Truffaut is worth watching, if only because she's the one who sees through the superficial charm of Remi 2.0 whereas the co-workers are all too willing to go out for drinks with him. Too bad we didn't see more of the guy who gave Remi 1.0 the watch; that would've been an interesting love triangle.

4. Auranee's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Between the jaunty editing, cutesy music, and oddly drawn-out beats, it all comes off as self-consciously stylish in a way I find off putting. But I enjoyed some of the banter and the cheeky color palette.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

A strange yet amusing little film with all sorts of odd yet interesting quirks. Does tend to drag a bit here and there but I did laugh out loud a few times and that is certainly worth something. There are worse ways to spend an hour and some change.

6. theravecave@hotmail.co.uk's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

an atrocious addition to the adaptations of Joseph Conrad's "A Secret Sharer". Apart form the clothing what is the difference in these characters? The central actor has absolutely no understanding of the story he is acting in and is utterly atrocious - maybe he should have read the book - the two characters are supposed to be polar opposites - just an awful film - please read the short story instead

7. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

I don't really care enough to expound much on what I thought of this other than to say that I found it constantly irritating and I sort of wish I hadn't watched it.

8. EdieEmm's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Which is the true cinematic adaptation of The Double? The strong, dark, psychological one? Or is it the understated but deliberate one? An artfully executed bit of interpretive cleverness, made with perfect precision and a smart, deadpan whimsical humour. Still, it's a lot of creative intelligence for not really all that much product. Which is fitting... But intentionally perfect mediocrity's still just a 3.5

9. Jorge's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

La verdad aburrido el libro, y la pelicula igual, no la pude acabar de ver, muy aburrida.

10. lostlevel's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

It had a surprising amount of resonance for me, quite a concise but effective film.

11. panagiotatos's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

3/10 meaningless, incoherent, dull.

12. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

The script is interesting yet it could be turned into a film in a more intriguing way. The film says, at work, being overbearing is more acceptable than being timid. However, in love it is the opposite or there is no exact formula.

13. captainfez's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Doppelgänger films are either doubly good or doubly shit. Guess which this is.

14. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

15. Vjesnik Zla's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Right after this movie I watched 'The Double' from 2013. In terms of the main actor, I'd have to give it to Serge, because I thought he was able to play nerdy and confident better than Jesse. This one is more about romance than the other one. This is about natural settings. Both use the novella as a starting point much the same way Dostoevsky used Gogol.

17. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

While far to cutsey it did manage to strike a nerve with me. It tells us something about the fear in, I hope, all of us of living through the experience of living. Also: I cannot wrap my head around how 30 year old Thomas Piketty managed to travel through time to act in this film.

18. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Richard Ayode's The Double already did this story like 3 years before. And better done.

19. Timmy93's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Enjoyable film with nice cinematography, but there's nothing special about it.

20. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

To be honest one Remi would have been sufficient. The opening feline sequence and the music are really great and give considerable hope of something equally intriguing to follow. Sadly, even with the bewitching Delphine, the saturated colour scheme and the mise en scene more generally is all rather try too hard Nouvelle Vague lite. And sadly, as with most French comedies, it just isn't funny; hardly even droll.

21. Jean-Gabriel Elturco's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

Une fantaisie sympathique aux accents de Podalydès.

22. truffraud's rating of the film Deux Rémi, deux

a sweet, concise meditation on identity, authenticity and the importance of being acknowledged by the people you love or else how quickly you lose your fucking mind.