1. Irma Vep's rating of the film Two Seconds

If you read it against the grain, this movie is a scathing indictment of capitalism and the patriarchy. Really, though, it's just nauseatingly misogynistic.

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Two Seconds

Mervin LeRoy once again showing he was away head of everyone else with this prediction to what noir would become. We have fate pulling some pranks, the corrupted city, the stylized shots, the innuendo, the subtext and, of course, the fearless femme fatale. This is a wonderful composed piece that, although overacted, becomes an important piece of cinema history. Highly recommended.

3. krisjkondrad's rating of the film Two Seconds

After William Wellman, I'd say Mervyn Leroy is the most underrated American director of all time. Although I'd say "I am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang" is his masterpiece, this little film has an amazing, haunting rhythm to it. Although the third act is a bit weak, the first half is hypnotic. Funny and tragic all at once, and Preston Foster's performance is amazing.

4. Filipe Ferraz Coutinho's rating of the film Two Seconds