1. SpacePirate's rating of the film Two Women

De Sica follows up his neorealist landmarks w/ this amazingly personal, at times brutal, film. Belmondo plays a great commi, and Loren was never more important, driving this film about Italy's screwed up class structure to the end. Rape scene is something I'll never forget. It was so expertly handled that I was near tears by the end of the film. Essential Italian cinema, unfortunately tough to find on home video.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Two Women

I already have a donkey ready to go.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Two Women

Un sans-faute pour Sophia Loren ! www.cinefiches.com

4. kinotopia's rating of the film Two Women

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Two Women

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Two Women

Mi trovo a recensirlo diversi anni dopo averlo visto ed ancora mi sale il panico se penso all'impietosa scena nella quale prendono atto le selvagge marocchinate ai danni delle protagoniste da parte dei famelici goumiers. Tremo ancor di più nel ricordare lo strazio materno della protagonista nella scena che segue. De Sica firma un capolavoro bellico, forte quanto le sue protagoniste, crudo quanto la realtà.

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Two Women

8. postblueink's rating of the film Two Women

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film Two Women

Strong performance by Sophia Loren.

10. jonijtr's rating of the film Two Women

Loren's performance is pure perfection.

11. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Two Women

Il coraggio di raccontare una storia come quella de La ciociara nel 1960.... forse la miglior Loren in un ruolo drammatico. Bianco & nero stupendo

12. Julie Maje.'s rating of the film Two Women

ABSOLUTE masterpiece, absolute in the sense of all-encompassing, flawless, PERFECT. Sofia Loren's screen-presence... I am lost for words The film is Sofia Loren, as Sofia Loren is the film. Never ever have I experienced emotion in such an absolute way. Again, the word absolute... for lack of an appropriate vocabulary... La ciociara is everything a film could ever aspire to be. it is pure

13. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Two Women

A seemingly forgotten follow-up to De Sica's trilogy of neorealist landmarks, it's also easily the most communist film of the bunch as it critiques Italy's social class structure and how none of it changed after the war. My only issue is something personal. I've always had a hard time with films dealing with rape as I find it nearly impossible to judge if its implementation is respectful, successful or even necessary

14. JM M----'s rating of the film Two Women

15. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Two Women

With a knockout performance by Loren, De Sica's tale of Italian struggle in WW2 is a powerful film that portrays the beauty & the beast inside man that's heightened in wartime. Eventually the Marocchinate climax comes and you feel the anguish/confusion because of all that's come before. Even if De Sica & Loren are mostly rom-coms, this is their best work together.

16. Worm's rating of the film Two Women

Wow, that was a harrowing movie. Very beautiful and human.

17. Byron Brubaker's rating of the film Two Women

I don't remember much of the specifics of this film, but I remember I enjoyed it. It was the first film with Sophia Loren that I watched and one of the first foreign pictures. I knew that Loren was generally considered a sex symbol, so I was impressed by the ravaged emotion she portrayed. De Sica continues to show the realism and tragedy of war.

18. Jun's rating of the film Two Women

De Sica is simply GREAT. Saw most of his films. Thanks to where I would get his films. I would not know Vittorio if not for that place in Makati. Looking forward to seeing more films by him.

19. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Two Women

A powerful performance by the beautiful Sophia Loren. Five stars

20. chanandre's rating of the film Two Women

O pormenor da joaninha na erva depois do bombardeamento. Lindo.

21. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Two Women

22. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Two Women

A heartbreaking movie with a fantastic performance from Sophia Loren!

23. buckabucka's rating of the film Two Women

von Trier should remake this one.

24. Adrian's rating of the film Two Women

A road trip at the end of World War II that goes horribly wrong.