1. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

My hands are still shaking.While watching “Tyrannosaur “, for a brief moment, I swear, I heard my heart beating faster. I heard my own breath. Every second was so deliberated, so inclusive. I can’t find right words to describe the brilliance of the actors and how they became involved in what they do. Phenomenal. This film will stay in a corner of my heart forever.

2. Thomas's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Outstanding achievement. Considine, has managed to synthesize the essence of human emotion, with all it's multifaceted complexities, and craft it into a story which is, at times, brutal, loving, existential, depressing, dark, comic but ultimately honest and real. Mullan (fearless as ever) creates a turbulent monster of a character with equally unbridled yet deeply repressed tenderness. Bleak and beautiful.

3. AVA's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Beeindruckende Schauspielkunst.Beklemmender Inhalt.

4. Andreas Holz's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

A bit too much at the end, but beautiful. Olivia Coleman can do it all.

5. Lara Seidenberg's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Un exceptionnel trio d'acteurs, brillamment investis dans leurs rôles respectifs, dans une réalisation étourdissante de violences confuses et radicales, pour une étonnante et chaotique première oeuvre, calcinée, ravagée, irradiée, aux confins de l'anéantissement et de la rédemption... www.cinefiches.com

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

May never get the recognition it deserves. The brave, brutally honest and insightful depictions of BWS, and the destructive, symbiotic spiral of rage and remorse, defy comparison. Remarkable work from Peter Mullan and Olivia Colman.

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

9. Deiner's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

That opening sequence was extremely painful to watch, but it certainly sets the tone for the film. Mullan and Colman are fantastic.

10. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

This movie made me feel crap, like falling downhill for an hour and a half

11. smndvdcl's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

I guess actions speak louder than wooords

14. Filmfreundin's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Toller Film zum Thema "Gewalt"

15. daniele's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

a mix of beautiful settings and good actors (in some scenes extremely good) are not enough to take away that do gooder aftertaste. worth anyway a watch.

16. Bruce Carter's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

2nd time round for me with this movie and I found it more powerful and complete this time. It's as if it was written for Pete Mullan

17. Pline K's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Saw it back then at the Munich Film Festival and was really impressed.

18. mortal's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur left me cold. Not because it is brutal, angry or borderline nihilstic but because it's very one dimensional, predictable and muddy. one of the few films where i was thinking about leaving the cinema early. it's a "hard" film for people who normally don't watch hard films. you could enjoy THE BROKEN CIRCLE BREAKDOWN if you liked this one.

19. superwolf's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

one of the toughest but best films. The acting is just great. It is obvious that this film was made by actors. Must see.. but not on a "blue-mood" day.. W

20. sark's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

This might be my favorite performance ever!!!

21. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

A punch in the stomach, the way In-yer-face theatre does it. Painful, beautiful.

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Tyrannosaur

23. Benji's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

I've watched this three times and still find it enjoyable, although Cole seems to be on everything these days. Enjoyed it more when I saw her less. Considine is wasted in the Holy wood films I've seen him in. As a director, I thought he was great.

24. lisa's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

i don't have any like patience or sympathy for the plight of the old angry white man but paddy considine just does anger and mercy and decay from the inside out so beautifully

← Previous 1 3 4 5