1. Zach Closs's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

May never get the recognition it deserves. The brave, brutally honest and insightful depictions of BWS, and the destructive, symbiotic spiral of rage and remorse, defy comparison. Remarkable work from Peter Mullan and Olivia Colman.

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

3. Deiner's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

That opening sequence was extremely painful to watch, but it certainly sets the tone for the film. Mullan and Colman are fantastic.

4. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

This movie made me feel crap, like falling downhill for an hour and a half

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

7. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

I guess actions speak louder than wooords

8. Filmfreundin's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Toller Film zum Thema "Gewalt"

9. daniele's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

a mix of beautiful settings and good actors (in some scenes extremely good) are not enough to take away that do gooder aftertaste. worth anyway a watch.

10. Bruce Carter's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

2nd time round for me with this movie and I found it more powerful and complete this time. It's as if it was written for Pete Mullan

11. Pline K's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Saw it back then at the Munich Film Festival and was really impressed.

12. mortal's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur left me cold. Not because it is brutal, angry or borderline nihilstic but because it's very one dimensional, predictable and muddy. one of the few films where i was thinking about leaving the cinema early. it's a "hard" film for people who normally don't watch hard films. you could enjoy THE BROKEN CIRCLE BREAKDOWN if you liked this one.

13. superwolf's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

one of the toughest but best films. The acting is just great. It is obvious that this film was made by actors. Must see.. but not on a "blue-mood" day.. W

14. sark's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

This might be my favorite performance ever!!!

15. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

A punch in the stomach, the way In-yer-face theatre does it. Painful, beautiful.

16. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Tyrannosaur

17. Benji's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

I've watched this three times and still find it enjoyable, although Cole seems to be on everything these days. Enjoyed it more when I saw her less. Considine is wasted in the Holy wood films I've seen him in. As a director, I thought he was great.

18. lisa's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

i don't have any like patience or sympathy for the plight of the old angry white man but paddy considine just does anger and mercy and decay from the inside out so beautifully

19. klofter's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

The chronicle of a man who accepted the darkness of his soul and has given up fighting his own worse impulses. Works as a character study but I wasn't quite sold on his relationship with the shop keeper. In the end, the message of redemption amid hopelessness is a bit predictable and trite. The cinematography and the acting are superb throughout. Wish I would have liked it more...

20. Eric Smith's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

That was the most satisfying hug I have ever seen on film.

21. Arf's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Un film che sbrana e ti emoziona allo stesso tempo. Ottima storia, ottima interpretazione,ottima soundtrack.

22. Matteo Marchisano-Adamo's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Here all the elements of cinema work so wonderfully together: the acting, the editing, the cinematography, etc. A great case study on character.

23. muse_x's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Well... this was brutal. But, then again, so is beauty.

24. Max_Hydr0's rating of the film Tyrannosaur

Our first glimpse of the film's protagonist is of him overwhelmed with hatred and rage, expunged in an instant as he kicks his companion dog to death. But he is remorseful in his alcohol-laden sorrow. And yet his fits rise up again and again like a simmering volcano. Over time one sees this rough tempered ex-con desires to be a nicer human being but is ultimately caught in a straightjacket of emotional purgatory.

← Previous 1 3 4 5