1. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Un chien andalou

2. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Un chien andalou

This peice confused me I understand its not supposed to make perfect sense but I still don't get the message? - confused lover of art including surrealism.

3. captainfez's rating of the film Un chien andalou

So THAT'S how you get ants.

4. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Un chien andalou

5. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Almost 90 years old and it still disturbs, entertains and forces you to question your assumptions around the act of viewing a film.

6. lou.'s rating of the film Un chien andalou

[https://youtu.be/054OIVlmjUM]

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Full of memorable surreal or symbolic imagery that confuse the hell out of me, but can give anyone nightmares. There is a lot of unique images here. There is not a logic story to follow so let the brain go and just enjoy this strange wicked dream landscape.

8. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Un chien andalou

9. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Un chien andalou

10. Francisca's rating of the film Un chien andalou

i trip, u dream, i dream, u trip, i trip, u dream, i dream, u trip, i trip, u dream, i dream, u trip, i trip, u dream

11. Richard Tines's rating of the film Un chien andalou

The ur-surrealist short film, although there were precedents, notably Melies, but while he ventured to amuse and entertain, Dali and Bunuel were out to disrupt and inspire the surrealist mode of being. Essential viewing...

12. Ben Nash's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Freddy Got Fingered: The Prequel

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Convinced me to never try eyeballs, so this film changed my life.

14. Walker's rating of the film Un chien andalou

15. F/K's rating of the film Un chien andalou

The start of a surrealist revolution

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film Un chien andalou

From cutting eye with razor blade, ants appeared from the man's hand, until dragging two grand piano containing dead donkeys and Ten Commandments, this movie is an ultimate surreal experience. Although it's just a silent movie, this movie successfully delivered its subliminal messages (I guess...). Even 88 years after its release, UN CHIEN ANDALOU is still mesmerizing. It's not a movie, it's a little piece of art...

17. paddelboot's rating of the film Un chien andalou

18. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Tried watching this at Caribou Coffee on my laptop with my earbuds in. Even though I was in such a position so that no one could see my screen I only got five minutes in because I felt vulgar and obscene. Watching it in it’s entirety at home that feeling is gone, but not the disturbing feeling that this film is so well known for provoking.

19. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Un chien andalou

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Surréalisme quand tu nous étreins ! www.cinefiches.com

21. MistaRichard's rating of the film Un chien andalou

Provocative, absurd and designed to shock. Doesn't hold up quite as well as it did upon its debut, but a required watch nonetheless.

22. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Un chien andalou

I don't think people should rate this, as it's only as good as what you take from it. But here's some spangling hypocrisy in the shape of four yellow stars... cut me (in the eye or something).

23. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Un chien andalou

surrealism sure is an awesome thing

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Un chien andalou

This is a nice little slice of surrealistic art. Don't go looking for deeper meanings, though.