1. NUGA's rating of the film Unbreakable

A different, more grounded take on the superhero genre mixed in Shyamalan's signature genre thriller. It's a bit of both but lacks either too much. Overall the intrigue endures 5 minutes, and then slowly drags us to a themed wannabe reflection on hero tropes and normality all together. It's worth the few moments that are slightly memorable.

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Unbreakable

3. Luis Pires's rating of the film Unbreakable

Refreshing low-key movie amidst all this super-hero stuff coming out now. However, there was one thing I didn't get; were racism and rape not serious enough for him to get involved or...?

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Unbreakable

Good effort. Another adult superhero movie that's worth your time. Recommended.

5. Nurlita Hapsari's rating of the film Unbreakable

people say it's good (and deep).... but while I can't say it's bad, I don't really get why this one gets so many applauses, hmm

6. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Unbreakable

However maligned/divisive/dubiously canonized Shyamalan has become since, he was everything his supporters claim in this moody origin story. With a depth of soul, layers of meaning, and hardly a wrong note, he spots the similarities between Jesus Christ and Superman to tie spiritual quests and comic book logic together—a gorgeous balance of the outlandish and the emotionally high-minded that he hasn't equaled since.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Unbreakable

8. dianadhm's rating of the film Unbreakable

It seems to me that Shyamalan has a habit for directing/writing great plots and catching good actors in films that seem to be doing alright until the last half an hour or so when everything goes to cringe. Cringe-worthy is how I would define it, when he seems to get bored at one point and somehow wants to spice it up (a bit too much for my taste) with overly-dramatic monologues and out of place ending-scenes.

9. unearthly_red's rating of the film Unbreakable

the camera work made me dizzy and, like, is anything from shyamalan ever really surprising or new?

10. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Unbreakable

11. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Unbreakable

"tem cenas cool mas é um bocado silly" - Mary

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Unbreakable

"Unbreakable, what, you thought they'd call me Mr. Glass?" ooooo Kanye

13. João Carlos's rating of the film Unbreakable

Uma releitura das histórias de super herói, mas também um comentário sobre heroísmo em si: o pai-herói, o marido-herói... A figura masculina, aqui, é colocada em jogo na contraposição entre os dois personagens principais - vilão e herói -, dado que seus atributos físicos (ou masculinos) são pontos fundamentais na construção de suas personalidades. Obra-prima.

14. giovanni's rating of the film Unbreakable

15. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Unbreakable

You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you're here... That's just an awful feeling.

16. Danu Labda's rating of the film Unbreakable

A superhero origin story for an audience that appreciates human stories.

17. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Unbreakable

8 - Deeply flawed, but showing a sincerity and passion (and, through the fluid placidity of its camerawork, creativity and skill) unbecoming of the director of "The Last Airbender" and "The Visit". Leave it to Shyamalan, of all people, to craft one of the few legitimate bright spots in the dire glop that is the superhero genre.

18. Arf's rating of the film Unbreakable

19. Renton47's rating of the film Unbreakable

People applaud 'Logan' because it has a Johnny Cash song in the trailer - please. This is Mike Leigh miserable and has the audacity to suggest regular people can be heroes while also critiquing comic worship culture. It's boldly composed, long shots of awkwardness and alienation in nondescript locations. The anti-Marvel before we needed it, hope Night doesn't sacrifice the grim.

20. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Unbreakable

6.5/10 a Shyamalan movie that's not totally bullshit it must be a miracle

21. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Unbreakable

22. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Unbreakable

Un noir denso e complesso, ad immagine di Shyamalan, che come suo solito offre una regia di gusto sublime. Una sceneggiatura curata ed una gran scelta di inquadrature e fotografia rendono apprezzabile anche la mediocrità recitativa di Willis, impresa non da poco, ma purtroppo il finale non si salva e risulta un pò moscio e raffazzonato. Peccato, sarebbe stato un potenziale pentastellato.

23. Dries's rating of the film Unbreakable

Samuel L jackson è sempre un idolo !!

24. Balthaz21's rating of the film Unbreakable