1. Corriel's rating of the film Unbroken

Really good and touching.

2. zohen lux's rating of the film Unbroken

the title is kind of a spoiler cuz the dude went through so much shit you might think "that's it, they'll break the dude" but then you remember the title

3. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Unbroken

Completely uninspired. Jack O'Connell does brilliantly, as per usual as does Domnhall Gleeson and most of the supporting actors are good as well. The writing is bland at best as is the directing. Very Oscar-baity and all around forgettable. Cliche from top to bottom.

4. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Unbroken

the japanese commander was sexy

5. L. Nolan's rating of the film Unbroken

Defying a series of increasingly brutal obstacles does not make a dramatic story - but it's told with great visual authority by Jolie. She won me over.

6. drmishello's rating of the film Unbroken

7. Luka's rating of the film Unbroken

An extra star for the running. I love running.

8. Julien Champetier's rating of the film Unbroken

7/10 : Biopic - Guerre, En 1942, durant la Seconde Guerre mondiale, un avion s'écrase en mer. Huit membres de l'équipage meurent et seulement trois, dont l'athlète olympique américain Louis Zamperini, survivent durant 47 jours sur un canot de sauvetage. Ils sont ensuite capturés par la marine impériale japonaise et envoyés dans un camp de prisonniers de guerre, à Ōmori où ils sont soumis à des travaux forcés.

9. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Unbroken

Missed the beginning, but what I saw was so damn erotic. I wonder what the Coen brothers put into the script.

10. yennefer's rating of the film Unbroken

I fell asleep halfway through, as I predicted going in. This is such an overdone genre, the WWII movie, that for it to be remarkable these days it needs to be truly original and well done. This is neither one of these. Like mentioned in other reviews, this would serve better as a documentary on Zamperini's life. 1.5/5

11. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Unbroken

12. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film Unbroken

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Unbroken

14. Lance L O T's rating of the film Unbroken

It is not that the film is bad nor the story is weak, it's actually very powerful but it looked as if it promised a lot more eventful amazing episodes in the life of this gentleman, but it is in the end just the strength of the spirit and the stamina of the body enduring and for that, I think the film misses the chance the make it truly remarkable. Not even the actor is untainted.

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Unbroken

16. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Unbroken

Doesn't pack a punch. 2 1/2 stars.

17. Domnisoara Cristina's rating of the film Unbroken

Interesting story, a new point of view.

18. Sebastian's rating of the film Unbroken

It's a shame going into a movie like this and coming out not feeling much. With so many great movies already in this genre you have to really give something, and unfortunately I ended up feeling a bunch of nothing for the characters. Like many poorly penned films of recent times the script jumps from one "important" scene to the next without filling in the character in between.

19. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Unbroken

incredible story, bad bad movie

20. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Unbroken

such a nice story but it was too long

21. nargs_au's rating of the film Unbroken

This film should of been a documentary styled film with live action reenactments.

22. galuh indri's rating of the film Unbroken

Super slow and boring, and its missing something. Its okay to do a slow pace storyline to describe how hard those times was, but this movie is dull and lacked of important message. Its like watching a blunt series of unfortunate events. The credits goes to Jack though, he's a talented actor way way back since Skins.

23. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Unbroken

24. Jake Davis's rating of the film Unbroken

I never thought much of Jack O'Connell before this but he was actually great in this, especially the log lifting scene.