1. Disa's rating of the film Uncertainty

super boring, but +1 for Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

2. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film Uncertainty

3. Joel's rating of the film Uncertainty

Well what have we here, a thriller? Espionage? Romance? Psychological Drama? Indie Animal Loving Anti Cell Phone Flick? Not sure this film knows itself for sure. I still think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is cool.

4. anthonymartines@live.com's rating of the film Uncertainty

creative and well-acted. but like others...was left wanting more

5. zazie's rating of the film Uncertainty

This had some very nice, intimate moments, and the use of color was commendable. It's an interesting and entertaining take on a concept that has been explored before.

6. E. Devin Vander Meulen II's rating of the film Uncertainty

The power of a single choice. Reminded me of a blending of the premise of Butterfly Effect and the feel of Eagle Eye.

7. Elric's rating of the film Uncertainty

After Suture and The Deep end this is really disappointing. Interesting premise and sound performances undercut by a limp script that has absolutely no teeth. Where did their edge go?

8. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Uncertainty

Interesting premise. Good concept & nice choice of colors. Quite unique. Satisfying result of combining drama, romance, action & thriller in a different-never before seen (by me) way.

9. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Uncertainty

I loved this very sweet and enjoyable film. It's a solid B+ type of film. Very good acting, interesting, provocative, and excellent use of music.

10. Marc G.'s rating of the film Uncertainty

It looks good, but that's kind of it.