Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

1. Jason's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

2. Rhys Broderick's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Great cinematography , great color and good laughter.

3. Iulian's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

4. Nezihe's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

The heartline overcame the bloodline

5. Bora's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Mükemmel. Olağanüstü bir belgeselimsi. Buna belgesel demek doğru mu bilmiyorum ancak Vardaesk işlerin tüm kalıplardan farklı olduğu kesin. Hippi amcasını tüm renkleriyle anlatırken, Vietnam, ölüm, yaşam gibi sıkıntılara da selam çakmayı unutmuyor; bunu renklerin ve sevginin gücüyle anlatıyor.

6. ulises lima's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

7. Azriq's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

This movie deserves one simple compliment: I LIKE UNCLE YANCO

8. Gökberk's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Akıcı ve keyifli bir biçimde farklı bir yaşam tarzını özetlemiş.

9. Jacopo Vismara's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

10. Toni's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

11. Elif Ardahanlı's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

12. neuroza's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Touching and personal portrait of Varda's painter uncle and a fascinating time capsule of a long lost milieu. I did a quick research and found some of the house boats in Sausalito now sell for several millions of dollars and rent out for thousands per night on Airbnb. Such is California.

13. Dilşat's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

14. ozan y.'s rating of the film Uncle Yanco

şeffaf karşılaşmalar

15. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

I lived in the Bay Area for six years, and this made me feel a loss at how much more of it I had left to explore. It is a delightful, wise, very funny short, instantly alive to the thrill of visiting new places, making new connections, and creating art. I'm not at all certain that Varda's shorts aren't better than her features—no other director could make seemingly offhand excursions feel like the essence of living.

16. kartina obskura's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

i like everything about this film - his lifestyle, his paintings, his words, his black kitten, the boat-farm with pigs, chickens and a goat, love for the sea, love for love ♥

17. Epinephrin's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

18. between7skies's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Touched with tenderness and joie de vivaria!

19. Önder Sarıoğlu's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

20. ricki-rocki's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

21. lapmut's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

We all have that one fun and eccentric uncle that the family keeps quiet about for a whole year but becomes the topic of discussion during the Christmas dinner. This film is a love letter to those odd uncles.

22. Lauren Ginn's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

Instantly intriguing due to its clearly defined vision and child-like spontaneity that somehow is filled with precision. I don't know how Agnes Varda can make something feel so free and yet so perfectly directed and contained.

23. DebraM's rating of the film Uncle Yanco

I adored this very personal film about family and community. It exudes so much warmth and heart while offering a time capsule view of Sausalito/Richardson Bay community during 1967 - the summer of love.

24. NipponNewfie's rating of the film Uncle Yanco