1. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Undefeated

This documentary was really well done, but without the subjects would have been nothing. The football team and their coach were great to watch. Unlike most documentaries comprising of interview footage, this was edited together in the order it occurred. So, again, I really liked the film but more credit goes to the team than the filmmakers. Watch it and see a very heart warming story.

2. Kirby's rating of the film Undefeated

A story that's been told before, but rarely this well. I've always likes docs that focus on one person's life or struggle, and Coach Courtney is a very likable and interesting subject.

3. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film Undefeated

One of the best, most powerful American stories ever told. It makes me question as a filmmaker why bother; I'll never make something that real or emotionally effective. But hey! There's still depth in dramatic intellectual student films! Right?

4. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Undefeated

Unremarkable documentary tells the story of a ragtag football team comprised of mostly inner city kids that was the laughing stock of the state until a determined coach turned the program around into a winning season. We've seen this movie before many times, and there's nothing new here.