1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Under the Bridges

7.1/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3pZ "UNDER THE BRIDGES is a heart-winning romantic imbroglio level-headedly earns its auspicious ending fair and square, a fitting morale booster and divertissement to its frazzled populace of the time."

2. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Under the Bridges

A surprisingly sweet and charming love triangle / comedy / drama which strongly recalls Jean Vigo's "L'Atalante" (1934), but deserves some regard on its own. Really gifted filmmaking, and a really interesting story behind it. Remember, this was produced near Bearlin, a short time before the city fell. They struggled to find backdrops that weren't bombed to hell.

3. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Under the Bridges

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Under the Bridges

Avant-dernier film fort réussi produit par la mythique UFA ! www.cinefiches.com

5. riraru's rating of the film Under the Bridges

Sehr lebendige, überzeugende Parabel über Freundschaft und Liebe. Ditt is'n schöner Streifn!

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Under the Bridges

7. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film Under the Bridges

Complete absence of chemistry between the characters, lack of lead actress's aura, one-dimensional script, German "humor"... A big MEH.

8. Vaxdockan's rating of the film Under the Bridges

En utsökt och charmig film; som påminner en del om L'Atalante och U samogo sinego morya. Det är förvisso en enkel story men Käutner behandlar den med utomordentlig ömhet och omsorg. Poetisk realism när den är som bäst. En lätt fem stjärna, här. Det är så tekniskt välgjort och rörande att det inte kan bli annat.

9. ZYNAB's rating of the film Under the Bridges

"auf der brücke, too le loo..." ♥

10. Angel's rating of the film Under the Bridges

Glad to see this masterpiece here at last, I'm obsessed with it. I myself did the translation of subtitles into my language (Spanish) and I know by heart every sequence, every dialogue... Can't believe it was shot in Berlin in 1944. Sublime.