1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

I couldn't believe how bad the CGI was for the Lycans. They brought acting talent to the table, but mostly wasted it. The vampires really need a fashion makeover. The black rubber clothes, the fangs that look fake. The nice vampires look much better. It's like a very bad costume party. At this point it doesn't even seem like they're trying.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

The real victor in the "Underworld" series' longstanding war between vampires and werewolves has always been indifference, but I suppose - fourteen years later and in the midst of a hellish cultural climate - it's comforting to know that Kate Beckinsale can still slip into black latex and chop off heads with the best of them, and "Blood Wars" at least offers the boilerplate competency of a direct-to-DVD action flick.

3. Lazri's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

back at it with the shiny rubber pants! seriously kate has a hold over my heart since i was a 13 years old girl, i'll watch her do or rant about anything, she always delivers with such vulnerability and sensitivity and im always there to get a load of it

4. anarresti's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

A shame that a pretty decent, fun, well designed vampire series (in an ocean of lame stuff) gets to this point. The story is just random bits, clichés, smashed together, that get nowhere, from the previous installments.

5. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

The question stands: is she really an Elvish vampire if her hair is not fully blond but has highlights?

6. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

Quelle grosse daube oh mon dieu... Y'a genre... Deux moments un peu cool, mais dans le reste on dirait juste un mauvais scénar de JDR. Il se passe rien, les acteurs (sauf Beckinsale) sont transparents et c'est plein de ces SALOPERIES de scène de baston dans le noir où on voit rien.

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

8. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

I was watching the movie on my computer and I had to stop twice and find an advertisement compilation on youtube to imitate the TV experience as this is in that caliber and the old ads I stumbled upon were much better then the whole movie. It's just a tired movie, unfortunately.

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

So... is gonna be another movie with the daughter? I like this story but... OMG, its so badly done!

10. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

They are dragging this out too much..

11. msmichel's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

Tired series that should have been retired long ago gets a fifth installment that is certainly better then the 2 that preceded it but still seems completely unnecessary. Beckinsale continues to defy the aging process here and commits to her ongoing performance despite the rest of the cast hamming it up. By the time of rebirth and blonde highlights feel free to chuckle.

12. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Underworld: Blood Wars

Desde el entusiasta punto de vista de un fan (casi) incondicional, no es fácil dar una opinión "objetiva" acerca de esta quinta entrega de la entretenida franquicia. Seguro que la cosa da para varias secuelas más. No obstante, a pesar de algunas buenas ideas, éstas no son lo suficientemente bien desarrolladas, y el resultado termina por lucir un tanto flojo. Una versión "extendida" no le vendría nada mal al asunto.