1. El Biffo's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

"I die inside when you kiss me."

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Samuel Fuller is at least always interesting. No classic, but solid noir nonetheless.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Somptueux film "en boucle" dans la meilleure tradition des films noirs américains qui fait office de chef-d'oeuvre et de référence dans le genre, au même titre que "le port de la drogue" et "la maison de bambou" du même réalisateur ..... www.cinefiches.com

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

FULLER's sense of image does wonders in this second-rate thriller. === Le sens de l'image de FULLER fait merveille dans ce polar de série B.

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

I'm slowly but surely starting to fall in love with Fuller. Sure, there are some flaws in this one as well, but the charismatic leads, a couple of slightly lurid scenes, and the grittiness weigh a lot more in my book.

6. The Macho King's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

I find Fuller use of close ups in this film particularly interesting,and the "jolting" final sequence is a standout with the dolly(?)Following cliff robertson down the street is really engrossing but then the abrupt ending just left me kinda cold. perhaps it was the last bit of dialogue but even with its flaws,Fuller still comes through,as long as u know its Fuller then u sould know already what 2 expect-good AND bad

7. Hidden Behind the Screen's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Those who say film noir ended with Touch of Evil obviously haven't seen Underworld U.S.A...

8. chanandre's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

[Cinémathèque PT #: 35 mm] (2010)

9. Dave's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Perhaps Fuller's best film. Underworld U.S.A. is the typical gritty, ruthless picture that Fuller arguably did better than any of his contemporaries. And it looks incredible thanks to the cinematography from Hal Mohr. Fuller was an incredible figure in movie history, once again writing, directing and producing.

10. Pulpwino's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Some of Fuller's movies are such guilty pleasures, I have to admit! This one is riddled with flaws, but dammitt..........who else would film like this in the States back in '61?

11. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Underworld U.S.A

Cliff Robertson! I don't think he was ever better. Amazing performance.