1. DrFirestone's rating of the film Undo

Simple, old idea takes an interesting turn. Some of the images are strong, thought-provoking, deep and creative; in between, there are some silly ones, sometimes bordering on a gimmick. The 10 minutes running time seems to be the sweet spot for this sort of experience.

2. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Undo

Undo my sins and wrongdoings and take me back.

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Undo

Reminded me of the video clip of Enigma's "Return to Innocence". The same logic; this one is more comprehensive though.

4. captainfez's rating of the film Undo

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Undo

Bel concetto, mediocre rappresentazione.

6. siobhantebbs's rating of the film Undo

Brilliant idea. I felt that more could have been done with it. The sequence of scenes didn't seem to have an inner logic, unless I missed it, aside from generally going backwards in time period. Means of production could be a theme but then why start with the protest? The video going backwards is striking and thought-provoking but the film doesn't seem to have much to hold it together.

7. Larry Barnard's rating of the film Undo

Didn't love this; however, there was some really cool imagery in there.

8. Alexandra Díaz Vásquez's rating of the film Undo

9. Waadee Krax Seagull's rating of the film Undo

Control Z self and return to innocence

10. Cependant's rating of the film Undo

Ce qui était, avant que la Terre disparaisse.

11. bilalsahin's rating of the film Undo

12. Gonzalo's rating of the film Undo

Interesante como idea pero se agota con rapidez; algunas escenas no son muy pertinentes porque apenas si se aprecia la cámara atrás. Buen montaje y acertada la conclusión recurriendo al blanco y negro y a las películas de época.

13. Mitsunoir's rating of the film Undo

Interesting 盛り付けを戻すのとか微妙にシュール

14. JM's rating of the film Undo

It worths because it makes you think

15. perforation's rating of the film Undo

It has a meaning. The last sequences are too fuzzy.

16. Imago Vanitas's rating of the film Undo

Backwards..what did we said? Remembering forthward its forthcoming. There is no point, on the line. Consumed on consumption. What did we said? Again and again. And again. Nice montage though, We still (pre)tend.

17. natsume's rating of the film Undo

although hubris as an infinite sentence of undoings: yes. nothingness, no

18. Jeanine Zondag's rating of the film Undo

The concept in itself is interesting, but the execution is rather amateuristic.

19. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Undo

20. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Undo

it is just as beautiful as it is naive

21. Caramel Cookie's rating of the film Undo

22. AVA's rating of the film Undo

Auf treffende Art,in nur 10 Minuten wird gezeigt,worum es geht. Wo wir stehen.

23. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Undo

A little bit too simple for my taste.

24. Lorenzogranada's rating of the film Undo

This is when documentaries allow themselves to show the poetic value of image, where image can transcend it´s reference, it´s inevitable "this happened" message. Here, images divorce from context and gain a poetic, metaphorical value. The very surface of the image becomes the tool of the filmmaker, meaning is constructed, not merely shown.