1. petit astronaute's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

3. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

A little let down – I'd seen a clip of Rex's line where he says: "That's Russian Bank. Russian Roulette's a very different amusement which I can only wish your father had played continuously before he had you!" and expected more of Sturges' mind-boggling wordplay – but still dark to the point of disbelief and with a last third with some world-class physical comedy.

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Not the best but Rex Harrison tried his best to save it. Just a really bleak comedy. One star added for Harrison's performance

5. Emily O's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

6. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Sturges truly was one of the greats.

7. Log Lady's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

A noir-ish screwball with well executed fantasy sequences, where music accompanies the paranoia of a jealous husband. In the latter half everything that can go wrong does just that, and Harrison is surprisingly funny in his murderous efforts.

8. Jake's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

The punchline/pay-off scene where Rex Harrison haplessly stumbles his way through every stage of his murderous plans is not only wonderfully satisfying, but also some of the funniest slapstick ever filmed.

9. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

The first third reaches comic heights unscaled by any other film. The rest is uneven but often brilliant.

10. PABS's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Some spiffing lines delivered at machine-gun speed by a deliciously conceited Rex Harrison, here in full "Henry Higgins" mode. Wonderful. In the last scene, did anyone else expect her to secretly wink across the room at the guy (with whom she was accused of having an affair) just after she kisses her husband? Now that would have been a pretty good twist.

11. Marcelo Pereira's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

The scene when Rex Harrison actually tries to kill his wife and, instead, destroys the whole apartment is the most annoying, irritanting and nerve-wracking scene on the history of american cinema. God bless Preston Sturges.

12. David M.K.'s rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

What do you call a surgery to remove a metastasizing Rex Harrison? That's what this thing needed. Stat.

13. Altero's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Detective Sweeney: You handle Handel like nobody handles Handel. And your Delius – delirious! “Some men make you think of brut champagne, with others you think of pruneau juice”

14. David J. White's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

15. Dave's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Preston Sturges shows that his career did not completely fall off after he left Paramount. This is classic Sturges and the dream sequences are darkly hilarious.

16. Noiresque's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Probably my least favourite Sturges film :( It was made before Rex Harrison learned to act.

17. Schaumburg's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

One of the greatest comedies ever made... The way Sturges builds up the tension to release it with slapstick is just awesome. I recommend everybody to watch it.

18. George Matusek's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

The conductor portrayed by Rex Harrison was modeled upon Sir Thomas Beecham --- see James Harvey's "Romantic Comedy in Hollywood from Lubitsch to Sturges," the best book about screwball comedies.

19. Maicol Andrés Ordoñez's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

A masterpiece. The scene where Rex's mad conducting channels his paranoia and passion is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I can see that the Coens and Kubrick ate this up too. See it for the screenplay and the direction and the acting, or in other words see it because it's a great film, see it because you have to.

20. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Very funny black comedy classic from writer-director Preston Sturges. Rex Harrison is hilarious as the pompous, jealous husband and shows a surprising penchant for physical comedy - and he's backed by a top-notch cast of great over the top characters. Always clever and original, it is easily the darkest of the classic screwball comedies, and one of the best.

21. John M.'s rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Because of Unfaithfully Yours I altered my sacred netflix queue. Slots 1-5 were all Sturges for the succeeding month. Then I had to go looking for more old movies with witty scripts. And then I learned there was a censorious production code, and had to rethink how very ingenious this stuff is. And then...

22. Dylan's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

Rex Harrison is brilliant in Unfaithfully Yours. I didn't know he could be so funny. The three alternate scenarios and then how everything really turns out is classic. I've heard some pass this off as a "lesser Sturges" before. Don't listen to them.

23. Jim Miller's rating of the film Unfaithfully Yours

I saw a very long picture about a dog.