1. Mister No's rating of the film Unfriended

2. Simone Giordano's rating of the film Unfriended

Niente male. Mi è piaciuta molto l'idea di raccontare la storia tramite le webcam dei protagonisti (Sei location in una). Peccato per il finale che a mio parere poteva essere fatto meglio, ma tutto sommato un bel film, intrattiene, incuriosisce, fa il suo dovere.

3. Rocco's rating of the film Unfriended

Despite some dumb moments (the final jump-scare being the most egregiously stupid of all) this is a surprisingly captivating and well-executed little experiment in techno-terror.

4. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Unfriended

The dumbest but I had a BLAST watching it.

5. Ash's rating of the film Unfriended

Stupid but oddly entertaining

6. franziska's rating of the film Unfriended

7. J0NS's rating of the film Unfriended

8. Pango's rating of the film Unfriended

This film was so irritating. It would have worked better as a short film.

9. Graham Ball's rating of the film Unfriended

10. Snulie's rating of the film Unfriended

11. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Unfriended

12. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Unfriended

I watched this on my laptop... Damn those Skype glitches. yep, worth watching.

13. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Unfriended

Finally saw a film where creativity spoils the fear. Wish this was less creative, in fact, but its creativity is what makes this film so interesting in the end.

14. felisaf's rating of the film Unfriended

Not creepy at all but I like how the story was brought so it's enjoyable.

15. le Gars's rating of the film Unfriended

2,75 It has to be watched on a computer.

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Unfriended

I agree that the concept is pretty great. I appreciate parts of the way it builds suspense, and I think it actually does a fair job of emulating some of the things teenagers would say online. But, I think, half of the deaths are kind of Wile E. Coyote-ish, one of them even having an accompanying roflbot to sort of drain the seriousness away. Trashy and fun, but not a GREAT movie, really.

17. Linda's rating of the film Unfriended

the yelling is SOOOOO annoying.

18. Tibulle85's rating of the film Unfriended

(Vu quelque part sur la web)Le film se distingue uniquement par un dispositif formel original (on ne voit que l'écran de l'ordinateur de l'héroïne pdt tout le film). Rien que d'avoir tenu ce pari, le film mérite 3 étoiles. Mais il vit et meurt avec son concept central: au bout de 30 min. assez creuses,on a vaguement l'impression de perdre autant son temps qu'au cours d'une soirée lose à surfer au hasard sur internet.

19. tima's rating of the film Unfriended

20. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Unfriended

I'm telling you, this movie was dreadful. I mean it! Ignore the rating

21. Diderot's rating of the film Unfriended

Better than you're led to believe. It held my attention, which is something, and there are actual characters in it. This is experimental pop cinema for tweens.

22. ARNMG's rating of the film Unfriended

23. Ndocs's rating of the film Unfriended

a social media? big nope.

24. Danu Labda's rating of the film Unfriended

Cool idea for a mtv's movie. A little twist may help the story.

← Previous 1 3 4