1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Universal Soldier

Made in a time of 'real' action films. They actually had testosterone (unlike Marvel) and were not video-gamey in style (like some others). The thing that separates good and bad silliness is these film's tone and maturity, They feel like films you can (even should) drink to and minimally made for people who can actually legally do that. Marvel's balls need to drop, while this mix of serious and camp is dearly missed.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Universal Soldier

It is an old-fashioned B-action movie with good stunt work, brutal blood effects and gruesome death scenes. It is one of the few better "Robocop / Terminator" rip-offs out there. Weak comedy one-liners and attempts to humanize Van Damme's character in a "Terminator 2" story line were bad choices though.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Universal Soldier

Indigeste et inutile ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Universal Soldier

that poor mom an pop diner.... "I just want to eat."

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Universal Soldier

Van Damme vs. Lundgren - whose side are you on?

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film Universal Soldier

When I was younger, I always wondered if Dolph Lundgren and Jean Claude van Damme had a fight to see who got first billing on this one. I don't think they did because I reckon Dolph would have taken JCVD. This is still great, by the way, and Roland Emmerich's best film ahead of Stargate, which is his only other good film.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Universal Soldier

1992, dir. ROLAND EMMERICH - 5/10 (USA)

8. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Universal Soldier

9. el.'s rating of the film Universal Soldier

this one's among my personal favorites in the action genre (+when it comes to lundgren's performances). pretty good tempo, ok plot, nice development of the story... plus i always had a thing for ally walker.

10. Endre's rating of the film Universal Soldier

What's up with mubi and barechested men?

11. f-nanda's rating of the film Universal Soldier

I had nightmares with the ears necklace!

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Universal Soldier

13. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Universal Soldier

Probably one of the only Roland Emmerich I've seen in the last few years which has any good qualities to it. Dolph Lundgren's insane speech about Vietnam in a supermarket as a comrade is eating raw meat in the background was such an amusing and strange sight its the highlight of the whole film.