1. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Unknown

Un entretenido y efectivo thriller hitchcockiano con una vuelta de tuerca que la transforma en una película de la saga Bourne.

2. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Unknown

I don't know why sometimes I get tempted to watch this kind of trash.

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Unknown

Entertaining, mostly. The story is one third Philip K. Dick and two thirds Hitchcock. Both masters are certainly superior to this, but solid acting and the cold, gritty looking Berlin as location make this worthwhile.

4. Thomas's rating of the film Unknown

5. cmahrani's rating of the film Unknown

it was identity guessing. who is he? i like the storyline.

6. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Unknown

Great plot, I like this movie.

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Unknown

Plot holes! Plot holes everywhere! Plot holes the size of a mammoth!

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film Unknown

“Unknown” would have ticked me off because of all the clichés of an action movie, thus the presence of Liam Neeson beating the bad guys. In reality, I enjoyed this so much because I am a big fan. Though not very original, the plot wasn’t bad, and it’s pretty entertaining. Plus Diane Kruger's nifty Bosnian accent, was oddly bewitching.

9. Leela.T's rating of the film Unknown

10. Julius Tio's rating of the film Unknown

apart from the twists, it's just another action film starring Liam Neeson, only this time there's Diane Kruger

11. msmichel's rating of the film Unknown

Not bad thriller trying to take advantage of Neeson's new popularity as an action star after "Taken". Plot holes one can drive a car through but still a good way to pass a couple of hours. Neeson good in a part he could sleep through, Kruger always interesting and Bruno Ganz steals the show as the ex Stasi agent. Collett-Sera no auteur but perhaps getting better.

12. Josh Aube's rating of the film Unknown

I saw this alongside Red Riding Hood, Hall Pass and I Am Number Four... it was without a doubt, the best of the bunch. It's a good time at the movies, as far as I'm concerned. Is it a piece of art? Not really. Is it well-made? Enough so. It's got a good hook, remains mysterious and intriguing, moves at a swift pace, has several good action sequences, and a likable cast of characters- and villians you love to hate.

13. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Unknown

I can't help but feeling that this film was made to cash in the success of "Taken". And although there were elements to make it interesting, in isolation this film would seem less significant.

14. dan's rating of the film Unknown

They say you are not who you think you are. And they are right.

15. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Unknown

I'm a projectionist and i messed up hard playing this film and took maybe nine minutes out of a scene. Liam is in the midst of a car chase <CUT> Liam is slamming down the receiver of a telephone.

16. rado's rating of the film Unknown

Sabotaged promising production, because someone stole their wide lens. Worst abuse of telephoto ever. Where is the master shot, asshole?

17. junkie's rating of the film Unknown

There goes Liam Neeson again, sleuthing and ass-kicking his way through the next major European city after _Taken_. Neeson’s character in _Unknown_ feels like a lower-key Jason Bourne, with a lighter touch on the customary spy gadgets and tech babble.

18. Jonathan Kan's rating of the film Unknown

19. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Unknown

That's a Liam Neeson kind of movie, no doubt! I didn't see that twist coming at all, it just needed a bit more action 3/5

20. paulparadiis's rating of the film Unknown

Liam Neeson didn't use a gun...this says it all...disappointed 2/5

21. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Unknown

I thought this was pretty fun, and Iiked the twist.

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Unknown

..wish it stayed unknown to Liam Neeson.

23. kopfkompass's rating of the film Unknown