1. Michael Diers's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Film einer vom Elternhaus entfremdeten und familiären Wurzeln entrissenen Generation. Die fehlende Dramaturgie wird durch eine gute Kamera, schönen Bildern und einem tollen Soundtrack allemal wieder gut gemacht.

2. Andy Pandy's rating of the film Unmade Beds

3. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Unmade Beds

I felt like I was watching SKINS but less drugs, alcohol and partying. It's cinematography borrows a lot from French New Wave films. It has that similar "cool" vibe like The Dreamers, Palo Alto and Submarine. Great soundtrack!

4. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film Unmade Beds

5. kowalski's rating of the film Unmade Beds

6. AugusteB's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Not enough ideas for 90 minutes (but a sweet main actor)

7. narni's rating of the film Unmade Beds

one of my new favourite movies; a brilliant soundtrack, good actors and just bloody amazing

8. mpho3's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Uneven but likeable - quite likeable. Who wouldn't mind unmaking a bed with Michiel Huisman?

9. terrastrana's rating of the film Unmade Beds

New Wave cinema with a modern twist. Aptly captures the spirit of being young and carefree while living abroad.

10. HKFanatic's rating of the film Unmade Beds

A group of gorgeous young European expatriates stumble through their drunken, dis-remembered London nights. Director Alexis Dos Santos has a real heart for youth culture, which keeps the film from feeling exploitative even when flesh is on display. Entirely sweet and pleasurable to watch, with authentic dialogue. Kind of like "Chunking Express" transplanted to the UK indie scene, which is not a bad thing at all.

11. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Images + (great) songs + beautiful/stylish photography. Although I enjoyed a lot Vera' storyline, the film is not much more than a MTV video clip. unfortunately.

12. JolieG1's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Hot bartender at 11:00 ! I loved this movie and the soundtrack is even better . Kinda leaves me wondering what's next for Vera and her beau . Besides that , this movie is righteous !

13. Mariana Korman's rating of the film Unmade Beds

love this movie as if you were a teenager.

14. kltsts's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Very warm and stylish film. Beautiful manner.

15. Ciprian Ailenei's rating of the film Unmade Beds

If I had still been a teenager this would have been one of my favorite films. The soundtrack is definitely awesome.

16. .AGNES.'s rating of the film Unmade Beds

Lost & Found! <3 Enjoyed it and the soundtrack...

17. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Nice musics and atmosphere& shots. Yea, I guess you can say it's kinda beautiful nothing, but you can say it's kinda romantic too. I would love it if I were a teenager.

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film Unmade Beds

In the words of Chuck Palahniuk, beautiful nothing.

19. stfny's rating of the film Unmade Beds

Film opens today in NYC @ IFC Center, playing Sept 2 - 8. If you're in NY, go see it!