1. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Unrelated

2. Greg Shields's rating of the film Unrelated

I found this somewhat difficult to watch. Slow, and well maybe I just don't get it.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Unrelated

4. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Unrelated

5. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Unrelated

"You're surrounded by your family. You belong somewhere. And I will just be forever in the periphery of things."

6. stopyunn's rating of the film Unrelated

7. siobhantebbs's rating of the film Unrelated

Excruciatingly familiar if you're a Brit from similar social strata. I was cringing, nodding, and laughing all the way through. Beautiful natural dialogue washes over you, and I loved the stolen moments under the fabric of this holiday system, such as the catering staff laying out the food and peering through the crack in the door at the piano player.

8. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Unrelated

I really liked how the director tells her story. Very subtly. With very few words, indirect gestures, ups and downs of feelings, close-ups, framings.

9. captainfez's rating of the film Unrelated

10. msmichel's rating of the film Unrelated

Low key but quietly rewarding debut feature from director Joanna Hogg. While there may not be much meat on the bone story wise some solid performances cover up such downfalls especially the lead turn by Kathryn Worth.

11. G x's rating of the film Unrelated

I thought this was a really interesting slice of realist cinema from Hogg. The formal cinematography and the pacing particularly impressed me. One of many great female directors producing some of the UK's most important works at present.

12. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Unrelated

Very interesting and it is all about framing, really : being in a group but still just the two of them, being surrounded but feeling lonely. Space and framing. Because obviously you don´t need much dialogue to say all that. The crack-up scene and the very end are extremely accurate. A mature first film that feature a first female role that isn´t a young-attractive actress (how often do we see that ?). Nice surprise.

13. Clara's rating of the film Unrelated

Portrait of british bourgeoisie spending holidays in la Toscana. A passable lookalike Eric Rohmer.

14. lou.'s rating of the film Unrelated

Siena and the countryside are very well depicted. I've always been spending my summer holidays in Toscana and it feels good to indulge, mentally walking down places you call 'home', even pretending to be there. Overall, it's a petit-bourgeois drama full of superficial clichés: ah, la Bella Vita! I can't tell why, but I didn't empathise with Anna, a character with a little depth, lost in her illusions. How miserable.

15. Jason's rating of the film Unrelated

Extremely strong stuff. This is a neophyte director who has a particular vision and an uncommon ability to conduct a loose outfit loosely toward pinpoint revelations. A downer movie that produces uplift, based in how it is crafted, based on where it arrives, and based on the fact that is speaks to something in all of us. There is a scene of underwear shopping as heartbreaking as any scene I have seen in some time.

16. franfisherman's rating of the film Unrelated

17. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Unrelated

Very effective and simple photograph, cozy. Far to be a gem, but watchable.

18. findfilm's rating of the film Unrelated

A love letter to Tuscany featuring a bunch of boorish Brits. The camera used expertly in a fixed position in every scene to emphasize the natural beauty, architecture and ambience of the Italian countryside. There's a hint of a potentially torrid affair but in the end it's about quite unlikeable people unashamedly imposing themselves in a beautiful place more deserving of peace and respect. A very satisfying film.

19. Cependant's rating of the film Unrelated

20. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Unrelated

WORTH is great & the cast excellent. But the film hesitates & never takes off, with many useless scenes. A tighter editing would have given a more captivating & less amateur result. === WORTH est formidable & tous les acteurs excellents. Mais le film ne décolle jamais, la réalisation, hésitante, se cherche, bcp de scènes & de plans inutiles, un montage plus serré eut donné un film plus captivant moins amateur. 2,5/5.

21. Susannah Magers's rating of the film Unrelated

A woman tagging along on a family vacation (whose relationship is on the rocks) could be a perfectly interesting plot line, but her slow unraveling, however nuanced, isn't compelling. Attention to the trappings of leisure doesn't lend enough depth. The build up to the big reveal is anti-climactic. The main character just sort of awkwardly exists, not offering much to make us care about her.

22. Nick Potter's rating of the film Unrelated

I really wanted to like this film going in, and it seemed to be in my wheelhouse on paper. I have an affinity for small ensemble films where "nothing happens" and it's mostly talking, but this was even a bit much for me to get on board with.

23. David R Williams's rating of the film Unrelated

I thought a lovely little film about growing old and being young, about desire and longing (no not the same thing), about trying to relive your youth and that sudden realization that you look nothing more than an old fool and then realizing that you're comfortable in your skin and why endure the horrors of youth all over again?

24. Amy Doherty's rating of the film Unrelated

Low key, terrific acting, just right in tone. Lovely and affecting film.