1. Luca's rating of the film Unstoppable

zoom in, zoom in, zoom out, zoom in

2. INZER's rating of the film Unstoppable

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Unstoppable

Unpretentious action entertainment. If only Hollywood could ever stop those 'dyfunctional family' subplots.

4. Emily O's rating of the film Unstoppable

average joes with muscle do what it takes

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film Unstoppable

tony scott doing what he did best...a non-stop action thrillride designed to keep u on the edge of your seat. Along for the ride is his ever present denzel & captain kirk doing good likeable turns. Ridley always got the kudos but tony delivered always delivered the entertainment. and lots of shaky helicopter shots. r.i.p (we won't mention domino..oops)

6. luckipucki's rating of the film Unstoppable

7. W2's rating of the film Unstoppable

Unintentionally hysterical! Nobody can stop JAWSTRAIN!

8. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Unstoppable

This looks amazing. We need more "Speed on a _____" movies!

9. rado's rating of the film Unstoppable

10. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film Unstoppable

I caught this again (or at least the last act) on cable a few months ago and the scene when Chris Pine is jumping on the train; the cuts from each differing perspective (the Tony Scott view, the tv capturing it, the reaction shots of those watching the tv) made me realize the key to T. Scott's work; the dual nature of the film image. And it also dawned on me that the man's a genius. This was a hell of a swan song.

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film Unstoppable

It's Speed on a train and nearly as good too.

12. Kirby's rating of the film Unstoppable

A solid, mostly believable action film. Despite Scott trying to create a sense of danger, I never felt like Pine or Washington were in mortal danger. With only two of them on the train, one of them dying would leave nowhere interesting to go story-wise. You're pretty sure the main characters are safe because of this, so there's little tension even with the fact that a town might get blown up. It's still fun, though.

13. Joseph Ngo's rating of the film Unstoppable

Tony's adrenaline laced last waltz. :D

14. Lars Ole Kristiansen's rating of the film Unstoppable

I don't know how to remove my rating. Haven't seen it!

15. Devon Kavanagh's rating of the film Unstoppable

"... ITS LIKE A MISSLE THE SIZE OF THE CHRISLER BUILDING!"

16. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Unstoppable

"...In there you get a F, out here ya' get killed."

17. Frank's rating of the film Unstoppable

interesting colors. that hispanic lady is pretty. does the thing carolla talks about where people are mean to rookies for no reason.

18. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Unstoppable

Pretty good in its metaphor, but so melodramatic that it comes off as nothing more than an unintentional comedy. There never seems to be any sense of peril regardless of how close Scott cuts to pensive faces. Most of the film might as well have been made with a model train and a couple of fireworks.

19. Varun Saini's rating of the film Unstoppable

20. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Unstoppable

The worst of the "Denzel Train Trilogy", which includes the horrible remake of The Taking of Pelham 123 and Carbon Copy.

21. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Unstoppable

Tony Scott and Denzel Washington need to stop making the same movie over and over again.

22. Dave's rating of the film Unstoppable

This is as good as this type of movie, on this subject, could be done...and I don't mean that as a dig at the film at all. It is a force of an action film, with genuinely intense, edge-of-your-seat sequences. It has to be one of the best big-budget action films I've seen in a long while.

23. Pale Scribe's rating of the film Unstoppable

If you like aerial establishing shots, this movie is for you! Good action flick that delivers the thrills genre fans seek with passable characters.

24. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Unstoppable

I would like my money back, the train clearly stopped.