1. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

2. betts's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

3. Kamran's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

Exceptionally sharp editing, visual design, and cinematography lead this unnerving yet familiarly basic sci-fi narrative towards greater heights than its kitschy predecessor. Attains that air of mystique which BR clouds in melodrama. 81/100 - Great.

4. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

5. Sol's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

My two stars thank the visual elements of a sad and fuzzy future where only the artificial intelligence recalls a past humanity. Meaningless elements (unrooted flowers, bees in town ...) are injected into a story more than predictable, as to make it obvious that it was necessary to fill the siderale emptiness of the scenario. The result is a film with sequences that are as broad as possible without no depth at all.

6. wi.bi's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

this sequel is definitely give and fix what lack in the original blade runner. still love the neo-noir concept, the puzzle and mystery is really smart. and mise un scene was one of the best of the year

7. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

8. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

Dennis Villeneuve prova a resuscitare il futuro distopico di Philip K. Dick. Premesso che in pochi ne sentivano il bisogno, il risultato è un mezzo pasticcio formalmente ineccepibile - come da copione per il regista canadese - ma terribilmente didascalico e inutilmente prolisso. Cinema senz'anima che finge (o peggio, crede) di averne. E per una volta il pubblico ha finalmente risposto a dovere.

9. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

i don't really understand, but cinematography so good, make me feel.... mmmm calm maybe

10. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

VILLENEUVE reuses 2 stars of the original BLADE RUNNER (H. FORD, Edward James OLMOS) for this interesting sequel. 4 great scenes, but too many lengths (4x40 min would have been a better option than 160 minutes!) == VILLENEUVE réutilise 2 stars de l'original (Harrison FORD, E.-J. OLMOS Miami Vice) pour cette suite intéressante. 4 belles scènes, trop de longueurs (4x40 min aurait été un meilleur choix que 160 minutes!)

11. pencils only's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

12. f-nanda's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

The Rachael scene alone already deserves all the praise. Beautiful movie. A little bit too long but I wouldn't know what scene could be cut that I wouldn't care.

13. miles's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

It was good and wasn't let down, a little children of men in places, but can stand on its own just fine. Elvis scene was the best.

14. ejonline's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

Watched the same day I rewatched the first movie (which I did not like anymore). This movie strikes me as superior to the first one in a number of ways, including the cinematography and the questions it is pursuing. I'm not sure it gets anywhere that the anime Ghost in the Shell movies (just for one example) didn't already explore, but it was still thought-provoking at times. The plot is a bit undercooked but fine.

15. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

See, discussions on Villeneuve's middling-ism aside (still here), 2049 is great to dive into and feel. The fight with Harrison Ford is one of the greatest scenes of the year,I can't ignore that. The punches loud as thunder, the fact that the Elvis hologram is broken(!!),subverting the easy cool retrofuturism route they could have went-like a friend said: it has a deathly quality to it. As a moodpiece, love it.

16. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

17. spasmolytic's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

+ 1/2. Not sure how to feel about it. It's not something I'll probably ever re-watch.

18. Loz Loory's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

Just because you order the CGI shots doesn't mean you have to use them all. Jared Leto is pathetically bad. Talk about gratuitous violence against women--what's with stabbing the naked replicant in the womb? Far too long by 45 minutes. Too much time to stare at Gosling's jacket lapel, and for the boring melding sex scene, and for ugly brown CGI shots. The first film didn't have an ego. This film thinks it's God.

19. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

Charming to my eyes, musically not satisfying, compared to the first one. Emotionally hits me a little but feels like nothing. Because i couldn't help myself but compare, constantly and plotwise i didn't really get excited. Generally, i could say it's a good action sci-fi, with GREAT visuals, even though all of the Edward Munch vibe disappeared a little

20. Ana Rita Durão's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

This movie is a masterpiece. Coming 35 years after the original - that changed sci-fi - it's a roller coaster of emotions and has a masterful storyline. The best part was without a doubt the cinematography (by Roger Deakins) with a surreal and natural aesthetic.

21. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

All those holograms, skyscrapers, the futuristic decadence impressed me, gave me some of the original Blade Runner chills. But the story? So predictable that it loses all tension. You just wait for the obvious to happen,nor does this story of android dreaming about humanity add anything to the original. And perhaps reality has overhauled BR. With all we know about AI and robotics today, why create androids like this?

22. tommy cruise's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049

It's the loneliest sound I ever heard. I gave it four stars only because nothing could ever beat Rutger Hauer's monologue.

24. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Blade Runner 2049