1. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Night Before

3/5 A ROGEN AND CO. SEMPRE 6 POLITICO

2. Kamran's rating of the film The Night Before

Has its moments. 70/100 - Good.

3. Nancarrow's rating of the film The Night Before

4. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Night Before

The only thing i truly liked about this movie was JG-L's character and his energy and enthusiasm. I also mention that short Kanye West/Runaway karaoke moment. But that's all !!! Kinda annoying in so many moments, especially with Rogen on almost every drog possible. This wasn't Christmas fun. Not for me! 4.75/10

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Night Before

Ilana Glazer and Michael Shannon kill it, but Christmas movies ain't my jam.

6. Pango's rating of the film The Night Before

Armless Christmas fun. Great cameo of Michael Shannon.

7. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Night Before

unrealistic shroom trip but aight

8. nicolecahali's rating of the film The Night Before

Kkkkkk zueira. Achei uma bosta mesmo.

9. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Night Before

10. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Night Before

2.5 This is Seth Rogen's movie

11. Blumes's rating of the film The Night Before

Michael Shannon saves Christmas.

12. Ethan's rating of the film The Night Before

This is one hilarious film but to be honest Seth Rogen is the main source of the hilarity, although the rest of the cast and the cameos that follow are absolutely brilliant and make this another holiday classic.

13. Mar J's rating of the film The Night Before

14. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Night Before

Would've probably only been two stars if Michael Shannon hadn't been in it. The man is a treasure. I had a few laughs; not a film I'd go running to talk to my friends about though.

15. andretz's rating of the film The Night Before

16. E's rating of the film The Night Before

Great trio here even though Rogen is tiresome at this stage, but Christmas movies have that certain magic, even R-rated ones. Michael Shannon is in top form.

17. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Night Before

Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's second collaboration with director Jonathan Levine. F*cked up film with a messed-whacky story and some screwed characters. Some jokes made me laugh (especially when a certain character got high). I had no idea if it's a twist, but it's quite surprising. Not great, but not bad. This film is simply hilarious and enjoyable.

18. Jordan Galvin's rating of the film The Night Before

19. JoãoMoura's rating of the film The Night Before

Porque o Seth Rogen faz o filme parecer melhor.

20. vordven's rating of the film The Night Before

21. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Night Before

A lightweight, raunchy, unessential holiday flick. Even though I am the perfect target demographic for this film (a millennial, born in the early 90's, who grew up watching Home Alone 1&2 on repeat), it's sad how little this movie matters. As a Jonathan Levine fan, I'm sad to say he's taking a career detour in the vein of David Gordan Green circa 2010. If you're drunk or stoned, you could do much worse.

22. Diderot's rating of the film The Night Before

Enough of it is funny to make the movie worth watching (just ignore everything about Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, who is both the self-righteous romantic lead and the least sympathetic of the three headliners).

23. Isa Reis's rating of the film The Night Before