1. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film The Night Before

Kkkkkk zueira. Achei uma bosta mesmo.

2. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Night Before

3. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Night Before

2.5 This is Seth Rogen's movie

4. Blumes's rating of the film The Night Before

Michael Shannon saves Christmas.

5. Ethan's rating of the film The Night Before

This is one hilarious film but to be honest Seth Rogen is the main source of the hilarity, although the rest of the cast and the cameos that follow are absolutely brilliant and make this another holiday classic.

6. Mar J's rating of the film The Night Before

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Night Before

Would've probably only been two stars if Michael Shannon hadn't been in it. The man is a treasure. I had a few laughs; not a film I'd go running to talk to my friends about though.

8. andretz's rating of the film The Night Before

9. E's rating of the film The Night Before

Great trio here even though Rogen is tiresome at this stage, but Christmas movies have that certain magic, even R-rated ones. Michael Shannon is in top form.

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Night Before

Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's second collaboration with director Jonathan Levine. F*cked up film with a messed-whacky story and some screwed characters. Some jokes made me laugh (especially when a certain character got high). I had no idea if it's a twist, but it's quite surprising. Not great, but not bad. This film is simply hilarious and enjoyable.

11. Jordan Galvin's rating of the film The Night Before

12. JoãoMoura's rating of the film The Night Before

Porque o Seth Rogen faz o filme parecer melhor.

13. vordven's rating of the film The Night Before

14. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Night Before

A lightweight, raunchy, unessential holiday flick. Even though I am the perfect target demographic for this film (a millennial, born in the early 90's, who grew up watching Home Alone 1&2 on repeat), it's sad how little this movie matters. As a Jonathan Levine fan, I'm sad to say he's taking a career detour in the vein of David Gordan Green circa 2010. If you're drunk or stoned, you could do much worse.

15. Diderot's rating of the film The Night Before

Enough of it is funny to make the movie worth watching (just ignore everything about Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, who is both the self-righteous romantic lead and the least sympathetic of the three headliners).

16. Isa Reis's rating of the film The Night Before

17. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Night Before

18. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Night Before

Like many recent, male-centric comedies, it is genuinely interested in themes of maturation, but we've seen those dramatic concerns to the point of cliche, and JGL and Mackie are better actors than they are comedians. You can teach a man to fish, but you can't teach a fish to be funny - I don't know, something like that. Michael Shannon, however, is brilliant...

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Night Before

20. Polyglot's rating of the film The Night Before

Bro Bro Bro, Merry Christmas.

21. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Night Before

ok i actually thought this was hilarious

22. MIRZBOW's rating of the film The Night Before

2.5. lumayan lah. tipikal Seth Rogen.

23. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Night Before

"If you've seen one Seth Rogen film, you've seen them all"? Don't care. This bromantic festive ride is a bit of a treat. Much like 'Bachelorette', it fits its criteria as an unapologetically witty, sub-culturally savvy, low-brow comedy caper. Michael Shannon's cameo as a quietly intense drug dealer just about steals the show. Great ensemble to boot.

24. Davide's rating of the film The Night Before

Film natalizio defaticante, un'interpretazione delirante di "A Christmas Carol" (con Grinch annesso), ho riso come un'ossesso godendomi ogni stupidità e volgarità, riuscendo pure a sopportare il cameo di Miley Cyrus . E lo farei ancora! Particolare menzione d'onore a Michael Shannon nei panni di Mr.Green.