1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Logan

Easily the best movie in the x-men series.

2. Harriehhh's rating of the film Logan

This gritty yet undeniably touching finale to Jackman's tenure as the Wolverine is definitely the finest entry in the X-Men franchise to date. Yes, it's even better than Deadpool.

3. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Logan

4. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Logan

Old Man Logan but with all the fun parts removed.

5. Paul Relf's rating of the film Logan

As a huge fan of the Wolverine comics I was a little let down by each of the Wolverine and X-men movies but this almost makes up for it.

6. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Logan

7. JOÃO's rating of the film Logan

hugh jackman's last film as wolverine, rated r AND we still didn't get to see his old hairy cock? bitterly disappointed...

8. pintobean's rating of the film Logan

Didn't expect to feel so sucker punched at the end but I guess it's all the more affecting because of how long it feels like we've been traveling with Logan. One of the best superhero movies I've seen.

9. glhrmefc's rating of the film Logan

10. Aardsy's rating of the film Logan

Is there a Reading-Glasses Wolvie action figure?

11. babycakesromero's rating of the film Logan

can't really fault it in any way. a beautiful poignant and mature take on the prickly protagonist. magold's direction breathes genuinely new life into a really tired genre. this no holds barred adult version is just the tonic it needs. seriously well done. the bar has been not only raised but caterpulted into a totally different direction

12. JasonAv's rating of the film Logan

13. Justwibi's rating of the film Logan

this is exactly what kind superheroes movie i'm looking for!

14. Tibulle85's rating of the film Logan

(Vukekparsurleweb) Enfin un film wolverine à la hauteur du personnage! Et cela est d'autant plus étonnant que le réalisateur aux manettes est le même que celui qui avait signé le médiocre et oubliable "le combat de l'immortel". Comme quoi, quand on s'achète un vrai scénario, ça fait toute la différence, d'autant plus que le réalisateur est tout sauf manchot et que Hugh Jackman reste ultra-charismatique dans le rôle.

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Logan

Best Wolverine movie by a mile. a 3.5 for me.

16. Diogo CF's rating of the film Logan

17. Danny Southern's rating of the film Logan

18. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Logan

Wolverine in Mad Max mood. (And: Thank you Sony, Ford and Pringles!)

19. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Logan

Agresiva..cuasi gore !!!....el resto lo mejor de X-men la saga....sólo la sobrepasan las nuevas precuelas...

20. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Logan

sweep a way for a new generations :" a bookend of logan and xavier.

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Logan

Adult super-hero movie. Recommended.

22. Jacob Marcoux's rating of the film Logan

23. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Logan

24. The Macho King's rating of the film Logan

My only regret.. Not buying the blu ray instead of the dvd and being able to re watch the film in black and white. I wasn't aware of Logan Noir... I am almost certain that i would of preferred that version more and probably would of felt that it is the superior version. I'm a sucker for B&W and especially Noir in general.