1. Axel's rating of the film Logan

Finally a superhero movie that dared do something different, but then... it became just another action movie. Three stars for the first hour, zero stars for the remainder of the movie.

2. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Logan

This loses a star for having the characters take a whole scene to watch SHANE and then explain how SHANE relates to their own experiences so that the audience doesn't get too confused.

3. YoungJun Bae's rating of the film Logan

This is a bit of a mixed feelings movie for me! On one hand, I loved the indie story/script style to the whole film. I loved the relationships between the characters and how they develop throughout the story but, ultimately, this is not a good super-hero movie. It's a great movie about people with powers. To be fair I must say that I liked the movie!

4. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Logan

5. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Logan

Finally, a good Marvel movie.

6. blkrchs's rating of the film Logan

7. seakat's rating of the film Logan

Good, nothing to remember

8. abunchoffilms's rating of the film Logan

This is what good storytelling looks like. It works on an emotional and intellectual level. Its earthy and ambitious but without going completely overboard and fucking it all up like many films is the (superhero) genre tends to do. In the end, a proper swan song to a long-running arc.

9. MS1915's rating of the film Logan

Great finale. Superhero movies take notes...this is one that's done right, in both style and execution.

10. skoog's rating of the film Logan

gritty-grind-roadmovie-western-noir mmmmm

11. PeterK94's rating of the film Logan

Pretty good besides the ham-fisted social commentary. With a bit more subtly, this could have been great.

12. letters never sent's rating of the film Logan

13. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Logan

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Logan

Easily the best movie in the x-men series.

15. Harriehhh's rating of the film Logan

This gritty yet undeniably touching finale to Jackman's tenure as the Wolverine is definitely the finest entry in the X-Men franchise to date. Yes, it's even better than Deadpool.

16. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Logan

17. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Logan

Old Man Logan but with all the fun parts removed.

18. Paul Relf's rating of the film Logan

As a huge fan of the Wolverine comics I was a little let down by each of the Wolverine and X-men movies but this almost makes up for it.

19. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Logan

20. pintobean's rating of the film Logan

Didn't expect to feel so sucker punched at the end but I guess it's all the more affecting because of how long it feels like we've been traveling with Logan. One of the best superhero movies I've seen.

21. glhrmefc's rating of the film Logan

22. Aardsy's rating of the film Logan

Is there a Reading-Glasses Wolvie action figure?

23. babycakesromero's rating of the film Logan

can't really fault it in any way. a beautiful poignant and mature take on the prickly protagonist. magold's direction breathes genuinely new life into a really tired genre. this no holds barred adult version is just the tonic it needs. seriously well done. the bar has been not only raised but caterpulted into a totally different direction

24. INZER's rating of the film Logan