1. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

2. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

a riff on bernie sanders supporters

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

It was cute- Woody Allen knows how to tell light, entertaining films (or in this case a miniseries) that always emote a warm feeling, something which is highlighted here. To surmise, an underrated gem.

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

Allen said that he was exhausted by doing this & that it was much harder than he thought. You may wonder why he said that since he couldn't bring any of his superior skills on screen. Literally nothing. At the end he comes up with a production which is boring, unfunny & uninspired. Huge misfire. (6 episodes 20 minutes each).

5. wiwitaek's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

I can see why some reviews says it put end to Woody Allen's career, but personally, it's quite the otherwise. As I recall, he is a hit and miss director, but this one is still watchable and I always in his favor.

6. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

This was really fun to watch, but no way this is tv, this is just a movie divided in six parts.

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

Woody Allen's fans will consider it a treat. It's a surprisingly timely series with a finale worthy of the most iconic comedies of manners.

8. Bertrand Queysan's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

Brilliant work if you intend on regressing your neural connections.

9. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

era mais fixe em filme se calhar. mas ta querido

10. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

I don't know why there were so many negative reviews by "online critics" it was a thoroughly engaging experience as I found myself binge watching it in one sitting. Really liked the chemistry between May and Allen (which reminded me of the complacent couple in manhattan murder mystery) and all the stuff with the book club!

11. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

The test to see how tolerant you are of Woody Allen and his humor style; thankfully, I am very. Essentially a Woody Allen movie divvied up into six short segments, but I had a lot of fun with it. Great parallels to the contemporary political climate, and shows that wonderful generational divide of comfortable conservatives and liberal radicalists that always provides for healthy commentary. Great, neurotic enjoyment.

13. Bob's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

It takes advantage of the time period in which is placed which results in a laugh riot on Marxism and activism along with standard hypochondria, pettiness and dysfunctional relationships with latter being refreshingly restrained. Unlike recent movies, it doesn't try to be concluded or make sense but rather being a set piece of Woody Allen's finest humor that culminates in the grand finale, and with a little signature

14. ali di pollo's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

e mezzo. Davvero piacevole, divertente e scorre che è una meraviglia. Miley Cyrus però fa schifo.

15. Diderot's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes

A few episodes have some really great scenes of perfectly choreographed comic timing, and I love anything with Elaine May. The problem here is Miley Cyrus-- her acting, her dialogue, all of it. Something went wrong. I also think John Magaro is really sexy.

16. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Crisis in Six Scenes