1. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Untitled

“Untitled” works with the archetypes in and around the contemporary art scene (and these archetypes exist, believe me): the experimental musician, the anguished conceptual artist, the wanna-be-art-collector and so on. The plot itself is pretty common, and like most comedies, it wasn’t as funny as I hoped. But placing it in the art world makes it already better than other similarly constructed movies.

2. zoerose's rating of the film Untitled

Can your art ever be in "symphony" with your time? Is art undefined, "untitled" until somebody gives meaning to it? Does art exist for consumption, admiration or simply its aim is to inspire somebody, to change even one person's life? What's the value of an artist and of art anyway? "Untitled" is a light comedy about the questions surrounding contemporary art.

3. Aedin Walsh's rating of the film Untitled

not exactly funny, a little too self-aware as a film/story-line to be actually funny., and composer (lead character) was too dislike-able to leave room for interpretation.

4. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Untitled

A humorous mockery of contemporary art, though some scenes try to justify ridiculous cop-outs of contemporary artworks. It's a metamodernist view on post modernism and futurism.

5. paul oram's rating of the film Untitled

Amusing, but full of cliches and assumptions regards the art world. Far to conservative in its premise. I had empathy for the gallery owner although I think the intention of the film was to deride her 'type'. This said, I do remember sitting through a conceptual concert once - hmmmm;-/

6. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Untitled

I was interested and then I saw Adam Goldberg's name in the description and got REALLY, REALLY interested.

7. mirzafahmi's rating of the film Untitled

8. Dukkha-post's rating of the film Untitled

3 stars JUST for the first scene when they play. It's perfect haha.

9. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Untitled

Very funny. While the visual humor is frequently obvious, this is a movie you must also listen to to really appreciate.

10. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Untitled

Really funny and well written. It's a series of twists and back stabs that make it rather enjoyable.

11. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Untitled

It works out. Sometimes it seems like it is being just too cliché in its own clichés-critics..but I think that is kind of the idea. Funny anyway...

12. Indrek's rating of the film Untitled

Oh the banality of the art world...

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Untitled

"What is art? Is art art? Are we Art?" ~Lisa Turtle, Saved by the Bell

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Untitled

Watching it right now. Vinnie Jones just said the past doesn't influence him, instead, he influences the past. Yes, this is that kind of movie.