1. Thomas's rating of the film Up in Smoke

There are moments of high-level comic performance here, sadly they are not enough to fill a feature length movie (even at this short running time). The freewheeling spirit, colourful and sunbaked world is alluring enough to hold your attention, but the joke does wear thin.

2. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Up in Smoke

As a straight forward comedy it's 3 stars but has to be bumped up because it caters to the stoner audience so well. Everything from the jokes, soundtrack, physical comedy, and message screams, "why aren't you smoking right now?" It found its niche and excelled to the highest level of that niche. Again, it can't be appreciated to its highest level sober, making it less universal to moviegoers.

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Up in Smoke

Simply the funniest gags and the most freaking out dialogues from the serie. Tommy Chong is deliriously high on weed. "Next movie" is also a fine one. The rest is pointless. If you like grotesque comedies with totally idiotic stoned freaks it is for you.

4. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Up in Smoke

They've made it big and got high. Cheech & Chong are so silly together - a stoner classic.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Up in Smoke

This is a classic of stoner comedies. Cheech and Chong made stoners badass.

6. mjgildea's rating of the film Up in Smoke

Admittedly funny, I just didn't find myself freaking out over it. Blame the imitators that followed, my not seeing it in my 20s or the fact that I wasn't under the influence when I saw it but I didn't fall in love with this. The opening with Chong and his parents had me hyperventilating but anything else wasn't exactly memorable. Well maybe the courtroom scene.

7. hanon152's rating of the film Up in Smoke

8. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Up in Smoke

9. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Up in Smoke

cheech dan chong salah dua orang yang merubah hidup vian dengan musik dan film mereka.

10. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Up in Smoke

The nadir of whatever counted for a counterculture movement in America. Produced in what was soon to be Reagan's America, where the run-off from the threadbare, exhausted left could only find expression in pantomime and buffoonery while in the thrall of cooptation. Still, and maybe this is just my sentimentality, there is something not altogether unfunny about Cheech and Chong together.

11. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Up in Smoke

One of the greatest acts of the 70's, but I prefer "Nice Dreams" personally!

12. PETE GCDB's rating of the film Up in Smoke

One of my all time fav comedy films!!