1. K.S.'s rating of the film Up

2. NUGA's rating of the film Up

It's hard to do what "Up" managed in the first 10 minutes in an entire movie, let alone in a single fragment. Unfortunately getting the big guns that early meant the personality was lacking in the middle hour of the movie only to return in a surprisingly funny climax. This is a different adventures from others of Pixar's endeavors and it's one of the most heartfelt, but those parts just fog out the dull rest.

3. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Up

4. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Up

i love this one, watch again and i feel heartwarming

5. east1999's rating of the film Up

While it starts off with a daring "sad ending", it can only compensate for the lack of dramatic payoff with boatloads of cute, i.e. a chubby scout and a talking dog. The main adventure is simply pedestrian, and contradictory in aesthetics results — a very advanced physics engine next to a stale landscape.

6. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Up

7. KATIEDEESE's rating of the film Up

This movie is one of the first disney movies that I have seen that the protagonist isnt some sort of princess but yet an older man. The plot is more about the man finding a new purpose and a new sense of adventure. I enjoyed the movies concept that being adventurous has no age and that everyone should embrace there inner childike wonder.

8. sominjeon's rating of the film Up

Very nice. The part with his wife made me cry in the club.

9. dordai_robert's rating of the film Up

10. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Up

This film has touched the deepest vein of my nerve.

11. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Up

The silly action climax be damned, this is Pixar character creation at it's peak.

12. Benji Borst's rating of the film Up

13. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film Up

14. Jt. JoKeR KnoX's rating of the film Up

Brace yourself for an emotional roller coaster ranging from "Awwwww that's the cutest thing EVER" to "That was so sad that I am afraid I shall never feel joy again". However, I would gladly stand in line for three days to ride this roller coaster again, and so would you. Excellent.

15. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Up

16. ABVH's rating of the film Up

Widower meets his childhood hero, and kills him.

17. vN44NvAA / noncivez's rating of the film Up

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Up

I agree with the people saying the first part of the film should exist on it's own. The rest of the film is pretty enjoyable, the talking dogs felt like it was too trying to hard to appeal to a very young audience.

19. senitree's rating of the film Up

20. Лиич's rating of the film Up

It's old people, I have a soft spot. Cute. :')

21. ceknklsn's rating of the film Up

22. telasi's rating of the film Up

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Up

The first 10 minutes is the best thing Pixar has ever made. The rest of the film is pretty good.

24. letters never sent's rating of the film Up