1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Up

When I saw this in the cinema it was prefaced by the short 'Partly Cloudy'. I had been informed the film deals with miscarriage and sat dumbfounded as cute chubby clouds sculpted babies, just waiting for the clumsy cloud to make a horrible, irrevocable mistake. When 'Up' actually began I was thus already pretty shaken up & so it may not have taken much for those opening 10-minutes to move me to tears. The rest tho...

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Up

Non riesco ad evitare di pensare che i primi dieci minuti sarebbero stati un eccezionale corto Pixar, degno del novero nei mini-classici della casa di produzione californiana. Il resto del film è invece un po' diluito dalle solite sfumature di tutti i film d'animazione Disney e manca di quella scintilla che avrebbe potuto cambiare totalmente la storia. Si salvano poche idee interessanti.

3. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Up

4. NUGA's rating of the film Up

It's hard to do what "Up" managed in the first 10 minutes in an entire movie, let alone in a single fragment. Unfortunately getting the big guns that early meant the personality was lacking in the middle hour of the movie only to return in a surprisingly funny climax. This is a different adventures from others of Pixar's endeavors and it's one of the most heartfelt, but those parts just fog out the dull rest.

5. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Up

6. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Up

i love this one, watch again and i feel heartwarming

7. east1999's rating of the film Up

While it starts off with a daring "sad ending", it can only compensate for the lack of dramatic payoff with boatloads of cute, i.e. a chubby scout and a talking dog. The main adventure is simply pedestrian, and contradictory in aesthetics results — a very advanced physics engine next to a stale landscape.

8. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Up

9. KATIEDEESE's rating of the film Up

This movie is one of the first disney movies that I have seen that the protagonist isnt some sort of princess but yet an older man. The plot is more about the man finding a new purpose and a new sense of adventure. I enjoyed the movies concept that being adventurous has no age and that everyone should embrace there inner childike wonder.

10. sominjeon's rating of the film Up

Very nice. The part with his wife made me cry in the club.

11. dordairobert's rating of the film Up

12. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Up

This film has touched the deepest vein of my nerve.

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Up

The silly action climax be damned, this is Pixar character creation at it's peak.

14. Benji Borst's rating of the film Up

15. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film Up

16. Jt. JoKeR KnoX's rating of the film Up

Brace yourself for an emotional roller coaster ranging from "Awwwww that's the cutest thing EVER" to "That was so sad that I am afraid I shall never feel joy again". However, I would gladly stand in line for three days to ride this roller coaster again, and so would you. Excellent.

17. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Up

18. ABVH's rating of the film Up

Widower meets his childhood hero, and kills him.

19. noncivez's rating of the film Up

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Up

I agree with the people saying the first part of the film should exist on it's own. The rest of the film is pretty enjoyable, the talking dogs felt like it was too trying to hard to appeal to a very young audience.

21. senitree's rating of the film Up

22. Лиич's rating of the film Up

It's old people, I have a soft spot. Cute. :')

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Up