1. mjgildea's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. This is probably mostly the buzz of nostalgia talking here but I really dug this documentary and hearing all these great bands again. The interviews were fun and informative. So much more makes sense to me now when I think about that time in my life.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

If you were young in the nineties then Creation records probably played a part in your musical journey and backing soundtrack. Jesus and Mary Chain, Primal Scream, Sugar, Oasis; just a few of the bands Creation broke. As a documentary it somewhat underwhelms in its quick depiction but is certainly great to relive some of the memories these songs bring back and memories of seeing these bands live. Worth a listen.

3. novanindro's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

last night was my third time watching this flick and allan still being arogant prick

4. pivic's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Really great music, and for being a music documentary, it's absolutely brilliant: cohesive, non-tiresome, good tempo, sadly lacking a bit on Super Furry Animals, would have loved to see it. Still, a great story. Bonus: no subtitles for Scottish brogue = excellence!

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Works more as an homage to McGee and a teaser for the various bands here that deserve their own documentary. Quite good, but not really great.

6. herb shellenberger's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Love Creation but I didn't think this film was very well done.

7. ecstatic truth's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Great film, loads of good bands....but half an hour on Oasis and only one mention of Slowdive? Heartbreaking.

8. Palmat's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Oh how I miss 90's indie music!

9. Miau!'s rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

I like the selection of "related films"! Very funny, and mostly yes, they do relate somehow xx