1. mjgildea's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. This is probably mostly the buzz of nostalgia talking here but I really dug this documentary and hearing all these great bands again. The interviews were fun and informative. So much more makes sense to me now when I think about that time in my life.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

If you were young in the nineties then Creation records probably played a part in your musical journey and backing soundtrack. Jesus and Mary Chain, Primal Scream, Sugar, Oasis; just a few of the bands Creation broke. As a documentary it somewhat underwhelms in its quick depiction but is certainly great to relive some of the memories these songs bring back and memories of seeing these bands live. Worth a listen.

3. novanindro's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

last night was my third time watching this flick and allan still being arogant prick

4. pivic's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Really great music, and for being a music documentary, it's absolutely brilliant: cohesive, non-tiresome, good tempo, sadly lacking a bit on Super Furry Animals, would have loved to see it. Still, a great story. Bonus: no subtitles for Scottish brogue = excellence!

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Works more as an homage to McGee and a teaser for the various bands here that deserve their own documentary. Quite good, but not really great.

6. herb shellenberger's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Love Creation but I didn't think this film was very well done.

7. ecstatic truth's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Great film, loads of good bands....but half an hour on Oasis and only one mention of Slowdive? Heartbreaking.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

Oh how I miss 90's indie music!

9. Miau!'s rating of the film Upside Down: The Creation Records Story

I like the selection of "related films"! Very funny, and mostly yes, they do relate somehow xx