1. msmichel's rating of the film Uptown Girls

A charming turn by the late Brittany Murphy and solid direction by Boaz Yakin (Fresh) make this a little more memorable than similar type films.

2. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Uptown Girls

Seems like a very first draft. Half-baked. Couldve been better but thank god they have Brittany Murphy + Dakota Fanning to fill the looong gap and its thin story.

3. dianka's rating of the film Uptown Girls

why does this have a 2.9 rating exactly? the movie like... changed my life as a young girl just cause its not applicable to men doesnt mean its not a masterpiece you're all weirdos

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Uptown Girls

I remember to be a teenager when this movie got released. It was so cool to watch Murphy and Dakota together in a comedy. It's a OK film to watch while doing your laundry or cooking a meal.

5. Amapola's rating of the film Uptown Girls

Loving Murphy in this one :( Dakota is amazing too.

6. spiderliliez's rating of the film Uptown Girls

This was exactly what I needed to see today. It's strange seeing Brittany Murphy (RIP) in a movie again, more so with a very young Dakota Fanning. It's like some inexplicable time warp. It's a delightful story. Dakota and Brittany shares a very good chemistry together. I would have loved to see them in another movie. How I wish!

7. amoradov's rating of the film Uptown Girls

I'm not ashamed, I'm entertained.

8. Horror Whore's rating of the film Uptown Girls