1. sabrina's rating of the film V for Vendetta

For a film that is consumed in post-hoc early 2000's kitsch, I have a guilty pleasure for the anti-thatcherism/anti-bush/neo-liberal undertones. Also, i'm writing a paper on this for a critical film class and my former 14-yr old 4chan scrolling self would be very down for my yet-materialized but hopefully okay analysis of power aestheticization.

2. F-BOMB's rating of the film V for Vendetta

This movie is less relevant than ever – if it ever was. But it's well-cast, well-paced, and for lack of any coherent political message, at least its theatricality means you have an exciting movie whose ideology to tear apart. If V has done little more than murder and blow up buildings and fail to offer any actual practicable solutions he's more complicit in the neoliberalism of our times than film's 1984 government.

3. speedball's rating of the film V for Vendetta

4. abyantama's rating of the film V for Vendetta

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film V for Vendetta

disney on ice kareoke compared to source material

6. truffraud's rating of the film V for Vendetta

i dont even care that it was heavy handed.... or anarchy lite and.. kind of cheesy at times.. a filme

7. JCPJD's rating of the film V for Vendetta

What's wrong? The dialogue, the acting, the sets, the story, the ending and the action scenes and the characters. It really had the whiff of amateurism hanging over it. Having said that, there is a certain satisfaction in watching an evil villain being trounced by a righteous vigilante. But that's it.

8. dordairobert's rating of the film V for Vendetta

9. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film V for Vendetta

10. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film V for Vendetta

11. Luis Meza's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Really cool film, with a political background in accordance with our time.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film V for Vendetta

The alliteration of this film turned me on. In a sexual manner.

13. Marta's rating of the film V for Vendetta

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film V for Vendetta

15. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film V for Vendetta

16. Ethan's rating of the film V for Vendetta

This is a solid adaptation from Alan Moore's crazy graphic novel.

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film V for Vendetta

18. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Exemplary film for a dystopian genre. Good adaptation.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film V for Vendetta

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having..."

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Hugo Weaving's got a great baritone.

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film V for Vendetta

It's a movie I'll catch myself putting on as background noise while I do other stuff. I definitely like it; it's entertaining throughout and the performances from Portman and Weaving are good. Does it excel over other similar films I've seen? Not really.

22. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film V for Vendetta

23. DSPRKY's rating of the film V for Vendetta

More than a little grandiloquent.

24. AdaRLD's rating of the film V for Vendetta

Okay film. Like there's tension, you'll definitely get caught in the whole thing, and the actors are good - but the whole thing is a bit too theatrical. The scenario, I believe, is a bit weak, inconsistent. 3 stars for the mask, and the actor behind it who's quite convincing, even without a face.