1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Vacation

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Vacation

6. T-Cruise's rating of the film Vacation

7. Patrick John's rating of the film Vacation

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Vacation

This trip has been a nightmare.

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Vacation

This was a lot funnier than I expected it to be. Ed Helms pulls the majority of the comedic weight; of course, pretty much all the humor relies on Rusty Griswold's dimwitted antics.

10. Kyra W's rating of the film Vacation

I have a wild idea...let's stop relying on comedy completely based on secondhand embarrassment. Is it possible to gag during the entire duration of a film? I will say it is very well cast.

11. Perianu Lory's rating of the film Vacation

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Vacation

JFC, this is so bad it is actually really funny. If you wanna go comedy, you should go all the way over the mother freaking top. One star for delivering the most awkward cop scene from 2015.

13. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Vacation

Doing little to nothing to uphold the nostalgia of the series' legacy, this modern take on the Vacation franchise is mostly unfunny, poorly timed and appallingly conceived.

14. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Vacation

Not as bad as you would expect, quite a good one to flush the brain on a weekend. The Rapids scene is quite funny to be honest.

15. Mahsun Max's rating of the film Vacation

Rusty Griswold mengajak keluarganya liburan ke Walley World. Banyak kejadian lucu sepanjang perjalanan. Seluruh karakter keluarga mulai istrinya, 2 anaknya punya masalah lucu-lucu. Ngakak kalau nonton film ini.

16. Varun Saini's rating of the film Vacation

Hilarious... I love the 'Muffin mode" of the vacation car :D

17. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Vacation

This second iteration of the Vacation film series is undoubtedly an updated version of the original, keeping intact the characters that we all know and love with some new additions. I think that there were definitely a few missteps along the way, such as Audrey's husband's character - pretty to look at but not really critical to the story. I do like Chevy and Beverly's cameo appearance; that made the story cohesive.

18. chanandre's rating of the film Vacation

Sleigh Bells and Seal on the same score? LMFAO

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Vacation

20. vordven's rating of the film Vacation

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Vacation

I thought it was better than the first one. Amazing cast but the script and the jokes were double crap. The trailer showed almost all the jokes. YEAH.

22. eek's rating of the film Vacation

23. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Vacation

24. msmichel's rating of the film Vacation

Better than expected continuation of the Griswald series that finds a grown Rusty taking his family to the same destination as the original series starter. High art this isn't but it does deliver on some consistent laughter throughout even if it is more mean spirited than all previous entries. Helms and Applegate are well cast but the two kids steal the film. Love the angry GPS.