1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Vacation

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Vacation

7. tommy cruise's rating of the film Vacation

8. Patrick John's rating of the film Vacation

9. Aardsy's rating of the film Vacation

This trip has been a nightmare.

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Vacation

This was a lot funnier than I expected it to be. Ed Helms pulls the majority of the comedic weight; of course, pretty much all the humor relies on Rusty Griswold's dimwitted antics.

11. Kyra W's rating of the film Vacation

I have a wild idea...let's stop relying on comedy completely based on secondhand embarrassment. Is it possible to gag during the entire duration of a film? I will say it is very well cast.

12. Perianu Lory's rating of the film Vacation

13. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Vacation

JFC, this is so bad it is actually really funny. If you wanna go comedy, you should go all the way over the mother freaking top. One star for delivering the most awkward cop scene from 2015.

14. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Vacation

Doing little to nothing to uphold the nostalgia of the series' legacy, this modern take on the Vacation franchise is mostly unfunny, poorly timed and appallingly conceived.

15. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Vacation

I need to update this... After finding this ok the first time, I'm dying every time I see it. Definitely one of my favourite contemporary studio comedies. The waterfall scene and the first bag scene... So much fun.

16. Mahsun Max's rating of the film Vacation

Rusty Griswold mengajak keluarganya liburan ke Walley World. Banyak kejadian lucu sepanjang perjalanan. Seluruh karakter keluarga mulai istrinya, 2 anaknya punya masalah lucu-lucu. Ngakak kalau nonton film ini.

17. Varun Saini's rating of the film Vacation

Hilarious... I love the 'Muffin mode" of the vacation car :D

18. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Vacation

This second iteration of the Vacation film series is undoubtedly an updated version of the original, keeping intact the characters that we all know and love with some new additions. I think that there were definitely a few missteps along the way, such as Audrey's husband's character - pretty to look at but not really critical to the story. I do like Chevy and Beverly's cameo appearance; that made the story cohesive.

19. chanandre's rating of the film Vacation

Sleigh Bells and Seal on the same score? LMFAO

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Vacation

21. vordven's rating of the film Vacation

22. f-nanda's rating of the film Vacation

I thought it was better than the first one. Amazing cast but the script and the jokes were double crap. The trailer showed almost all the jokes. YEAH.

23. eek's rating of the film Vacation