1. bulgrin's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Good acting and a mediocre plot. Flat entertaining.

2. Quesera,sera's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

abducted, and then alien invasion. uh.... okay

3. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

4. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/cloverfield-10-dan-trachtenberg/

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Really very enjoyable and tense

6. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

John Goodman is so good in this type of role. The problem is that he's been a bit typecast. You keep expecting that character and he delivers. That same character can be funny as in 'Lebowski', but he's still deranged. I just want to see him as something more than that.

8. bitterMoo's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

3.5 - half a star more for that twist at the end itself. it was fun :)

9. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Damn it, John Goodman is a treasure. And wow, normally, I would've hated this kind of movie, but wow.

10. Alex Pintică's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

11. The Macho King's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

It was good in ways but i feel the film could of actually benefited from a longer runtime so Goodman's character could of been more fleshed out among other things. At times i feel some moments came too abruptly due to the pacing,but the main thing that bothered me was the forced and downright cringeworthy Ellen Ripley like turn of Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the last 15 mins- its too easy and just plain lazy.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

One of the best 'trapped in one location with a psychopath and no escape in sight" movies I've ever seen

13. runfromfire's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

I dug it. I feel like the Cloverfield connection was unnecessary but otherwise it was a decent little thriller. Mary Elizabeth Winstead was great as always but more to the point goddamn John Goodman scary AF.

14. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Pretty well-acted with a small cast and the plot to keep you wondering what's going on until the end but you just have to hang on & enjoy as it goes. Besides, it has nothing to do with the other CLOVERFIELD film anyway.

15. Luca Soldati's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

La trama mantiene altissimo l'interesse e fa nascere numerosi dubbi. Interessanti le relazioni fra i personaggi, ben strutturati, e il modo in cui si evolvono. La tensione è buona e valorizza molto alcune scene. Buona parte finale, anche se un po' troppo carica. La regia dosa bene le rivelazioni e ritma bene la vicenda. Anche la fotografia valorizza gli angusti spazi dell'ambientazione. Effetti speciali di qualità.

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Really enjoyed this, intense throughout,Goodman showing a side not seen before

17. Several Giraffes's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

The only problem I had with this movie was Winstead's sterile acting. Every line sounded like it was being read from a script. No speech disfluency anywhere, made her character seem just a little bit artificial. Goodman was incredible, as usual; his performance was exactly opposite of Winstead's. I went into the movie pretty apathetic, and around 20 minutes in, I was gripping my seat.

18. Elina E's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

All modern horror films seem to think suspense alone is enough to make an exciting watch, but it's not.

19. Kreg's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

There is no fucking reason this should not have been either disconnected from Cloverfield or connected explicitly.

20. Justwibi's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

full of tense! solidly craft and smart concept amde 10 Cloverfiel Lane is thrilling and intense !

21. Justin Crowe's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

loved it. john goodman is an absolute beast of an actor, can't think of another character that was equal terror and sympathy. here's to the next cloverfield movie

22. JCPJD's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

This film felt all over the place. Some may applaud the back and forth of the plot in terms of who had the upper hand/who spoke the truth; but the ending was so ridiculous one had the sense that the filmmakers had painted themselves into a corner. And no - realising that this is a distant cousin to 'Cloverfield' is no excuse. It didn't work for me at all.

23. DarthVader's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane

Dar alanda kısa paslaşmalar...

24. caprica_six's rating of the film 10 Cloverfield Lane