1. Rebecca DeLucia's rating of the film Valley Girl

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Valley Girl

Is this what Martha Coolidge thinks punk is.

3. DaisyJ's rating of the film Valley Girl

It's a classic because of the Valley Girl culture and the strange way they talk but as a movie, it's pretty bland. And the lead actress seemed too old for the role. And there's no chemistry between the leads.

4. Niall Mills's rating of the film Valley Girl

Vivid colour palettes and bright lights, classic 80's teen-film cinematography. An incredible soundtrack that moves you throughout. Wish i grew up in the 80's...

5. Neyann's rating of the film Valley Girl

The only interesting thing about this film was the fact that young Nicolas Cage looks and acts like Ross Geller.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Valley Girl

Like, Cage was so great when he wasn't so full of himself, and like, the music is so cool, and you know like, the stoooory is so amazing, and that harmonica like WOW!!

7. Ben Rattenbury's rating of the film Valley Girl

This is utter dross, find a freshly painted wall to watch instead.

8. stair_well's rating of the film Valley Girl

Female centric but still not escaping the inertia of its own crapness. NC before the dentist.

9. dmol's rating of the film Valley Girl

There's quite a bit of irony and a lot of clever lines for a seemingly soapy teenage movie. Especially when the well-off Valley prom king and queen get together and the mother of the girl sighs "aah, you're both dressed in pink!". There's a lot more hiding behind the appearances, the soundtrack is great and the wardrobe hilarious. A good watch if you know what you're going for.

10. Storm KMB Moon's rating of the film Valley Girl

A fairly fun and mostly light hearted film that's a decent way to pass the time. A fun slice of 80's nostalgia, worth watching for a typically intense young Nicholas Cage! A nice change of pace from your typical rom com.

11. molly's rating of the film Valley Girl

12. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film Valley Girl

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film Valley Girl

well, I finally found what I left behind in 1986. An underdeveloped sense of irony, and a willingness to accept whatever dross is put in front of me. its my own fault, I could have stopped this at any point. In summary, risible.

14. Erika Jane's rating of the film Valley Girl

An edger Pretty in Pink. Incredible 80's.

15. Eléonore Tain's rating of the film Valley Girl

16. Faye's rating of the film Valley Girl

80's teen movies are my thing... Yeah the ending is ripped off The Graduate but it's sincere, and the scene on the hilltop with the orange plastic harmonica - 5 seconds of genius.

17. lagringaeterna's rating of the film Valley Girl

Words cannot describe. This film epitomises 'first world problems' and macho territorialism. Maybe I don't identify with teen angst any more or care what people think, but man she is a serious victim of peer pressure. The characters were 2D and the dialogue strained, but there were redeeming moments, bitchin' outfits, a fantastic soundtrack, and it didn't shy away from sex like every other hollywood teen film.

18. Squashua's rating of the film Valley Girl

Does what it says on the tin. A totally tubular time capsule to the 80's that has all the high school drama boxes ticked (if formulaic in nature) and even a few slightly more subversive sub-plots bubbling away underneath. Cage's eyebrow game is particularly impressive.

19. babycakesromero's rating of the film Valley Girl

20. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Valley Girl

Hmmm, Romeo and Juliet meets Dirty Dancing equals food fight?

21. j's rating of the film Valley Girl

"Hi, I'm Fred. I like tacos, a '71 cabernet and my favourite colour is magenta."

22. UterusFactory's rating of the film Valley Girl

Came for young Cage, received little payoff.

23. Mirkle's rating of the film Valley Girl

The fact that this film has a female director really shows - the lead, Julie, actually isn't a dumb Valley Girl [as now used] at all, she's pretty sorted, empowered by her hippy parents. The film's candyfloss, but candyfloss is like, tubular, sometimes.

24. UnbrandedFilms's rating of the film Valley Girl

If you are 16 and illiterate, this is for you.