1. Louis Robert's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

Quel esti de vampire fucké pareil

2. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

3. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

not the best bad movie but cage's freakouts are just brilliant

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

3.5 stars. The most memeable film in existence.

5. ju's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

6. Kotryna's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

Nicolas Cage is the best actor ever ever

7. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

I really can't thank Nic Cage enough for this masterpiece.

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

An absurd satire that is one of the strangest Hollywood films ever made and features one of the greatest comic performances ever by Nic Cage, the one and only who channels here everyone from Max Schreck in Nosferatu to Tom Cruise to Donald Trump. A nice double feature with Wolf of Wall Street would do well. What a bizarre and wonderful film.

10. JCPJD's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

I really don't think this was intended to be a comedy. Take away the outrageous performance from Cage and think about the text the screenwriter wrote...see? Without the crazy performance there's just a strangely misogynistic story about a guy who effortlessly shags women and shouts at his secretary. Cage turns it into a comedy. Just.

11. Marija Sajekaite's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

12. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

Nicolas Cage eats a live cockroach.

13. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

the earings, dresses && hair were awesome... but this film was a mess to my head. whattttt

14. o_oo's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

15. Word...Life's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

16. dave gunn's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

I have no idea whether or not I'm supposed to take this movie seriously. It is quite possibly Nicholas Cage's most outrageous role, so either his acting is catastrophically bad in the most hilarious way OR he just did a really great portrayal of someone who is descending into madness and truly believes he's turning into a vampire.

17. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

"It's too late, Alva!" "It's not too late!" "TOO-LATE. TOO-LATE. TOO-LATE."

18. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

i'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!

19. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

Nicolas Cage's performance is bizarre, yet staggering.

20. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

Extraordinary Nicholas Cage performance. It's quite weird, actually, because in newest films he is acting in, he's not even close to this. I mean, this is the only movie where alphabet sounds nothing like boring. I guess it's useful in teaching children alphabet. Maybe more then alphabet songs...

21. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

In reality this is a terrible film. But we're not dealing with reality here; we're dealing with Nicolas Cage pulling of one of the most bizarre and entertaining performances of his career. I loved it!

22. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

The original AMERICAN PSYCHO, but far more interesting ... mainly, for the great Nicolas Cage totally losing his shit throughout. He's awesome in this. A black, black comedy!

23. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

This movie didn't really do it for me but the ending is awesome and Nicholas Cage alone makes this worth watching, he is in top form here.

24. Amandenberg's rating of the film Vampire's Kiss

When I was 18, I worked at a video store with a 60 year old dude. He told me to buy this movie. I am forever grateful to him. Shocked I didn't see this movie before then, I instantly usurped it into my go-to collection. I recommend doing a double-feature with American Psycho.