1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Van Helsing

The summer after "X2," I don't think you'd find anyone more excited than me to watch Hugh Jackman play a legendary vampire hunter in a big-budget epic. The fact that the resulting film was as jovial and campy as a Roger Moore Bond outing registered as a crushing disappointment. If you can get over that, there's some worthy production design and Stephen Sommers has always known how to orchestrate a bombastic setpiece.

2. Super Mariza's rating of the film Van Helsing

"Hello." "Nice to see you, too." Uma estrela por esposa.

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Van Helsing

I refused to watch it back when it was released, when I was in high school. But now that it has aged for a decade or more, its shortcomings feel more like campiness and it's actually a little bit of fun - despite having far too long of a runtime and some pretty boring casting.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Van Helsing

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Van Helsing

Da 2,5. Non male ma nemmeno una roba da ricordare.

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Van Helsing

I'm sure the dailies came in and the execs said, "Wow, this is bad - let's fix it in post." And then the post-f/x came in and they said, "Damn, this is worse - let's market the hell out of it for an opening weekend and then forget we ever made this." And they did.

7. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Van Helsing

One of my childhood favourite films.

8. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Van Helsing

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Van Helsing

10. Kim Gérard's rating of the film Van Helsing

hugh jackman is so good looking !!!

11. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Van Helsing

Not a good movie, but what a great shot that is in the still.

12. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Van Helsing

At least Stephen Sommers' films express an unpretentious love of movies. Van Helsing is a train wreck, but I still give it decent marks, if only for the amazing black and white intro.

13. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Van Helsing

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/the-worst-of-cinema-2013-edition

14. Zach Closs's rating of the film Van Helsing

It was a huge childhood favorite, so yeah, I'm biased. But Sommers' love and respect for the monsters and their histories, the beautiful score, Hugh Jackman's conviction and Richard Roxburgh's glorious, mesmerizing scenery chewing still have me convinced that this is the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" of B-movie horror.

15. Marujo's rating of the film Van Helsing

One of the worst movies ever

16. Adam Atheos's rating of the film Van Helsing

Very visual, and melodramatic 'horror'. Not to be taken seriously by any means, just bloody good fun.

17. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Van Helsing

La idea pudo resultar buena: el dr. Van Helsing, tradicional enemigo de Dracula, visto como una especie de James Bond, quien en lugar de trabajar para el servicio secreto britanico y combatir poderosos crimanales, trabaja para la iglesia persiguiendo monstruos. Sin embargo, el impersonal estilo de Stephen Sommers termina por darle en la madre a la idea, reduciendo todo el asunto en un mero ejercicio de pena ajena.