MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

1. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

★★ See it, it can be fun

2. dangerman's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

3. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

First scene: impressive. The following hour: Cruise-isms abound. Do they really have to show us for half of the film how superficial the main character's life is? As for the story: it plays like a bubble-gum version of Eyes Wide Shut. (Including masks, fantasy-women, confused rich Cruise and obscure murder...)

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I know it's just a remake. VANILLA SKY almost offered nothing new in its plot except - in terms of aesthetic & bigger production value. I kinda agree with a guy on Quora about his thought on this movie. He said: It speaks of ethereal love that makes life seem like a dream, a dream which all living beings strive to make it a reality. This movie has a secret charm that gives me a mixed feeling about it. A great movie!

7. Aardsy's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

It tries to be so smart it becomes the dumbest movie ever.

9. samba direito's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

10. bouvardila's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I'll see you in another life when we are both cats.

11. armyofbirds's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Might not be the worst remake, but not nearly as effectively unsettling as the original.

12. Kornovska's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Heu... 1 ou 5 étoiles? Science fiction? Film d'amour? Enquête policière? What the fuck was that? Pffff... ok, c'était un film intéressant pour plein de raisons différentes. On comprend mal où ça s'en va. Certains personnages sont CRAZY (Cameron Diaz, really, ayoye!). On parvient difficillement à avoir de la sympathie pour le personnage principal, mais c'est possible, à quelques rares moments. Bref, film intéressant.

13. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

14. spasmolytic's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Big mistake thinking it was a good idea to make this.

15. Comadozer's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Hard watching Tom. It is a hurdle. Forgot about Tom the superstar long enough in this adaptation to really, really enjoy it at times.

16. lívia's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

17. érzéki's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Gorgeous soundtrack, fantastic acting... and so fucked up. Beautiful film.

18. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

19. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

When I was 15, it was my favorite movie, at the time I knew nothing about movies, This movie ain't perfect at all. But it's still a sweet movie. That I watch with a lot of Nostalgia nowadays.

20. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

3.5* A truly strange, confounding and often unsettling film. It’s insane that this was the biggest movie of its day. I love that Crowe went for it— like, really went for it—, often yielding mesmerizing results. But there’s a lot here that doesn’t work, sometimes verging on self-parody. The final 20mins are best representative of that. Either way, Vanilla Sky is a fucking experience. And to me, that has immense value.

21. subtonal's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

22. soymilky's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I genuinely didn't expect it to be this dark and weird. Some of it came off as hilarious, possibly unintentionally, because of Tom Cruise

23. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Strong beginning and end. Dipped a little in the middle for me and soundtrack is very in your face.

24. dougalcubed's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

So much better than I first thought it would be about!!! Must see!