1. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Big mistake thinking it was a good idea to make this.

3. Comadozer's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Hard watching Tom. It is a hurdle. Forgot about Tom the superstar long enough in this adaptation to really, really enjoy it at times.

4. érzéki's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Gorgeous soundtrack, fantastic acting... and so fucked up. Beautiful film.

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

This was my first Cameron Crowe film. The soundtrack was incredibly distracting, but I found Tom Cruise's against-type performance good. Could stand to be shorter, more contemplative and less exposition-y at the end.

6. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

7. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

When I was 15, it was my favorite movie, at the time I knew nothing about movies, This movie ain't perfect at all. But it's still a sweet movie. That I watch with a lot of Nostalgia nowadays.

8. subtonal's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

9. soymilky's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I genuinely didn't expect it to be this dark and weird. Some of it came off as hilarious, possibly unintentionally, because of Tom Cruise

10. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Strong beginning and end. Dipped a little in the middle for me and soundtrack is very in your face.

11. dougalcubed's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

So much better than I first thought it would be about!!! Must see!

12. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky feels a lot like its own soundtrack - a bit all over the place, some greatest hits and lacking in a clear direction. The performances and interactions do make it all stick, but you can still see the glue.

13. Steve G.'s rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I like Tom Cruise. I like Kurt Russell. I like Cameron Diaz. I like Penelope Cruz. I did not like Vanilla Sky. Well done, Cameron Crowe, you bloody genius.

14. josh scam's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

omg is it all a dream ???

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Watched half of it. Had to stop due to unforeseen interruption. Can't face going back to this, partially because of the overacting, partially because it feels pretentious.

16. CJG's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

I like this film but was distracted throughout by Cruise's heavy handedness but Penélope Cruz delivers a subtlety and depth of character that neither Cruise or Diaz manages. No surprise there. Looked good, sounded good and and there is always a place for a bit of Kurt Russell. In saying that I would still choose to watch the original.

17. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Open Your Eyes > Vanilla Sky

18. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

No one wants to be The Saddest Girl Ever to Hold a Martini.

19. Gary B's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

20 mins even with MS Cruz was enough

20. vea's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

nicely surprised by this movie. they could make a bit shorter. just saying .

21. Robert Lamvik's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

22. super-kick's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Cant believe they are showing this version an not the original.

23. alimcintyre's rating of the film Vanilla Sky

Bizarre tale of jealous love involving unexciting Cruise on Cruz action saved by a good musical soundtrack. I would have preferred it if Tom Cruise had kept the latex mask on for the duration of the film ... but that's just me.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film Vanilla Sky