1. Joana Graça's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

Esta adaptação fez-me comichão! É tudo.

2. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

This used to accompany my depression literature 7 years ago. I had a crush on autistic Edouard back then. Still do.

3. spiderliliez's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

I couldn't compare this to the book as I never had the chance to read it. But you know it was big and it was much loved. The film boasted of some good cinematography and great shots. The story probably wasn't given much justice, thanks to the script. You come to ask the question, how did a best-selling book fall short of telling a good story through moving pictures? Well then, now you know something is missing.

4. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

5. Felipe Carollo's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

Filme regular. O arco dramático da protagonista é bem trabalhado e mantém a curiosidade do espectador até o fim do filme, mas a obra não consegue se desvencilhar da canastrice piegas do autor da obra original.

6. galuh indri's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

"If everyone realized their dreams, this place would be empty." -Dr. Blake

7. João R's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

Definetly underrated: cinematography this was beautiful as the sceneries; altough some exceptions, the actors were quite good; the story was touching and beautiful but, somehow, I felt that something was missing... But overall it was fine. Really.

8. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

9. Rio Johan's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

Good story. Good performance. Bad script.

10. zemenu's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

such a good story, such a bad movie

11. Sheeps's rating of the film Veronika Decides to Die

The script is horrible. Extremely rushed and juvenile, which is a pity since it has a lot of promise as a film and Sarah Michelle Gellar was very decent.