1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

2. matelot's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

3. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

4. Doloresm's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

I saw this documentary few months ago on the Subversive festival and from the first minute it was clear that the film acts both as an activist report and an experimental documentary. According to Costas Douzians we are never ready for two things: to fall in love and start revolution. Well, indeed. It's not easy to translate words into actions but it's definitely worth trying.

5. Dita Crux's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

I saw this film i Mexico at Ficunam. It wasn't this version. I thought the film really strong and urgent. Right now, with this final version it's more like taht: it's a real masterpiece, and not what some people say as an "activist film". I understand why this filmmaker is one of the most interresting actually. take the time to Watch this film and you will understand.

6. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Vers Madrid: The Burning Bright

There is something essential that happens in these manifestations and that is what George struggles to find, the mere essence of revolt.