1. SlavicaSkoric's rating of the film Versus

i couldn't make myself to like this one. three stars for japanese, for style and for mindfuck orientedness. however, there's too much of the meaningless latter to make it worth your while. it should be clear from the start that it's all and nothing but hack and slash and blood and guts.

2. lizle's rating of the film Versus

Got this dudes autograph at Otakon in Baltamores.

3. JapanCinema's rating of the film Versus

There is a lot of “shooting my pistol horizontal, gangsta-style” shots, and, of course, there is plenty of frantic techno music. Versus is a good movie that plays like a western indie film. The filming doesn’t have the clear polished look of bigger budget films but it works in this application.

4. Junda Mane's rating of the film Versus

Kitamura's kinetic film style and energy largely outweighs it's low budget trappings. A certified cult classic, this highly enjoyable action hybrid is a guaranteed thrill ride. Tak Sakaguchi & Hideo Sakaki are terrific and the fight scenes & shootouts are constantly inventive. A must for action junkies.

5. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Versus

Big enjoyable film, if you like zombies, john woo camera style, and samurais! and years before all this zombie hype that is hapening today.

6. CEPUNK's rating of the film Versus

10 mins in and you can tell the movie is low budget, rough around the edges and oh so crazy. But you know what ? It has a lot of style, action and humour that really resonated with me. Story ? No you are not going to get much of that here and it's usually in the background, an excuse to get from one action scene to another. The dialogue is equally odd but it all comes together to make for a great watch.

7. Pierre's rating of the film Versus

It had to happen sooner or later.....

8. markdeniz's rating of the film Versus

A very interesting overall story but I struggled with the typical awful Japanese cinematography and even worse techno soundtrack. I know you have to take that into context but I struggle with it all. And that ending... I liked the Zombies though, even if this was basically a martial arts film!