1. chanandre's rating of the film Vertical Limit

i am a great climber and i'm afraid of heights. not of wuthering heights tho. just feel unsafe and knees get weak when at the top of unstable heights, of such great heights (Just like MacGyver and Vertigo's Scottie) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrsZog8qXg

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Vertical Limit

A fast paced but stupid mountain rescue film. A selfish man justify the deaths of everyone in a climbing team so he can save one person - his sister. Bill Paxton sleaze it up and Scott Glenn is too good for the film. Nice to see a sympathetic Muslim in a Hollywood production too, but Alexander Siddig's character is underdeveloped and sadly underused. One of those films that seem to get worse for each time I view it.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Vertical Limit

On ne s'ennuie jamais ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Vertical Limit

Whatever happened to people asking whatever happened to Chris O'Donnell?

5. Diderot's rating of the film Vertical Limit

OK, this movie's not very good. But I don't care. I loved it when I was 10, and I retain that same exhilaration when I rewatch it.

6. Linda's rating of the film Vertical Limit

I loved this movie when I was younger, it is - of course - very dramatic, but hey, real mountain climbing stories that actually happened can be super dramatic! I really enjoyed the suspense and visuals and yeah why not, mountain climbing yay!

7. matthew .'s rating of the film Vertical Limit

LOL. I LOVE HOW THIS MOVIE is up on this site.chris o donnel. lol

8. ankit mathur's rating of the film Vertical Limit

9. Junda Mane's rating of the film Vertical Limit

Incredible stunts and bonus points for being filmed in New Zealand.