1. uenus's rating of the film Vertigo

2. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Vertigo

3. Al Sampedro's rating of the film Vertigo

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Vertigo

Good solid suspense thriller, but a bit dated in places. Great cast and direction and soundtrack as always

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Vertigo

6. André Vieira's rating of the film Vertigo

I saw this at a late special showing in Lisbon. It's visually stunning and filled with troubled individuals. The first hour is a bit slow but when you reach the one hour mark, the plot takes off and makes you think about everything you saw before. And when I mean everything, I really mean it. Even a simple pair of shoes. The zoom out/track in shots are outstanding considering the technology back then.

7. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Vertigo

8. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Vertigo

kisah cinta yang mengerikan

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Vertigo

The thematic meat of the film is the sort of stuff I live for: characters caught in their own attachments to not-quite-true images trying to recapture said images and, as a result, retroactively breaking their assumed meanings. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it had some issues (this film has one of the shortest third acts I've ever encountered), but I think it's still pretty strong on the whole.

10. Arijan's rating of the film Vertigo

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Vertigo

>>> Attention, chef-d'oeuvre ! www.cinefiches.com

12. Allison Rung's rating of the film Vertigo

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Vertigo

14. Spiritchaser's rating of the film Vertigo

Hitchcock's genius was that he has created THE Lacanian psychoanalytic film in Vertigo that succinctly demonstrated 'objet petit a' and the death drive without possibly having read Lacan. What's most intriguing though was the fact that Hitchcock's Psycho, released AFTER Vertigo, was strictly Freudian.

15. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Vertigo

Technical prowess apart, it simply doesn't age well.

16. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Vertigo

I'm not necessarily a Hitchcock fan. But I'm a fan of this film. I hope that makes sense. I do have a touch of vertigo myself, and so the 'money' shot with Stewart looking down the bell tower...brilliant. Scary as hell, but forever etched on my brain and an example of the melding of art and science in cinematography. A psychological drama. A pulp fiction thriller. A love letter to San Francisco. A paean to Kim Novak.

17. MistaRichard's rating of the film Vertigo

18. ermete polpette's rating of the film Vertigo

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Vertigo

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Vertigo

21. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Vertigo

I don't really feel this is Hitchcock's definitive masterpiece, but it's still a hell of a film. The outstanding cinematography is completely in-sync with the mysterious and romantic natures of the story. Herrmann's luscious score isn't just his personal best, but one of the greatest scores of all-time. I've never seen Stewart and Novak in better form, and Barabara Bel Geddes' work is very underrated.

22. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Vertigo

Wonderful Hitchcock film. Better than Psycho and Birds in my self schooled opinion. It stars Mr. Hitchcock 's famous blond #3 (after G. Kelly & T. Hedron, whom he psychologically tormented mercilessly. Check out 'The Blond' (?) - 2013/14.... Great film. Mr. Hitchcock is seriously terrifying.

23. Rocco's rating of the film Vertigo

Beautiful, brilliant, and vital. A key cinematic work.

24. Cependant's rating of the film Vertigo