1. speedball's rating of the film Very Bad Things

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Very Bad Things

This is my type of dark humor. While some of the elements are predictable, nobody gets out of this movie unchanged. Extreme.

3. galuh indri's rating of the film Very Bad Things

"Man-burning at his absolute. All the forces coming together-burning-just perfect, perfect harmony. That's what I'm driving at.(...)What if it already happened, you know? My moment! What if it already happened and I didn't see it?" -Mike

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Very Bad Things

5. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Very Bad Things

6. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Very Bad Things

7. Lee's rating of the film Very Bad Things

I have some serious problems with this movie. It forces us to watch a truly horrific situation where they fundamental morality of these characters is shattered and it tries to play itself as cool and hip. films like Happiness work far better. We marvel at the genius of direction and dialogue just as we are shocked by the characters. An incredibly mediocre presentation makes watching this film irritating and sad.

8. muleyhaven's rating of the film Very Bad Things

A much darker "Hangover". flawed, but enjoyable.

9. Mark Adamson's rating of the film Very Bad Things

Great movie - very evil, but with a fairly realistic result of a bunch of friends trying to cover multiple murders...

10. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Very Bad Things

I like the amount of blood they spilled. And the messages they're sending. As tragic and ironic as can be, You just cannot escape crime even the ones that's only in yer mind.